• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#066 Machop / #067 Machoke / #068 Machamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

HHG

I want a machop and/or a machoke and I'll trade you for bulbasuar, oshawatt, snivy, magby, or elekid.

Galux

Looking to evolve my machoke so it'd be great if I could trade my machoke to someone and then trade it back thanks

StrippinChicken

I have a shiny Machoke for trade! PM me for details!

Ilane

Offering:

066.png

#066 Machop (), Available: 2
Ability: No Guard, Nature: Adamant, Gender: Male
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31, Hidden Power 70 DARK
Egg Moves: Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch

Want:
Check my trade shop for a full list. Rules and Restrictions are listed there as well.

zombi

Breeder
Lf

a female adamant machop.

Offering dwfs and egg move machop with bullet, ice punch

PM me offers

jellywolffy

<Hunting
Looking for one in this family.
You may come to my shop and see what item you want or just name an item.
Please dont reply there and drop me a pm instead, thanks you.

Ace Trainer Alex

wants to fight!
Seeking:
Machop (Female) with No Guard and Adamant nature. Shininess doesn't matter to me. I don't have too much, but I will hear out offers. I'm only just getting back to the forums here, so I will be checking my inbox often. I will also check my email often, just in case. Thanks in advance!

johnebert91

Breeder/Collector
I’m looking for a female of the first form of this Pokémon with their hidden ability. I can breed a few other DWFs. And I can breed any Pokémon with egg moves. PM if you want to make a deal.

Cabezon

Crescendo Cuty
I have plenty of Machops-Machokes to trade! PM if interested. I'm looking for pokémon to fill the national Dex!

alexfirefist6

need for pokedex completion have all unova pokemon and a couple of rare dwf like dwf dragnoire, dwf poliwag, dwf vulpix, dragnoir with extreme speed ect. pm if interested
EDIT: no longer needed

Last edited:

OneEyedJck

Offering lvl 1 Machop with Adamant nature and ability No Guard. Has following powers: Bullet Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch. Looking for DWF Sableye with Prankster or Imposter Ditto or Darkrai or Dialga. PM me with offers if interested. Thanks.

I have baby machops for trade. I can breed certain natures if you wish.

sednem

I'm looking for a Machop, any nature!
I'm currently on Pokemon White 2, PM me if you're interested and tell me what Pokémon you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.