1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

#069 Bellsprout / #070 Weepinbell / #071 Victreebel

Discussion in 'Kanto Families' started by SerebiiBot, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SerebiiBot

SerebiiBot Friendly Neighbourhood SerebiiBot

2. lugiafan710

lugiafan710 Member

looking for bellsprout will trade any starter for it.

3. lalasiny

lalasiny Poke-the-X :)

looking for any bellsprout, weepinbell, victreebell pm me pls

4. ItzmeWolfman

ItzmeWolfman Pokedex Master

Looking to trade weepinbell for weepinbell. We both get victrebells ;)
    Pm me

5. King Lawliet

King Lawliet Cero Miedo!

I have the following Pokémon related to this family and I’m offering it to anyone who is interested. Coincidently I'm looking for certain Pokémon which I'll list afterwards.

It is not a requirement for you to have anything on my Wants list in order to get these Pokémon from me as if you don't have any then you can just trade me a junk Pokémon.

Anyway, without further ado

Shiny Weepinbell- Naive ;070;
    Victreebel ;071;
    Lv21
    252 SpAtk, 136 Speed, 120 HP
    10/22/29/31/31/31
    Modest
    -SolarBeam, Sludge Bomb, Sunny Day, Sleep Powder

Movie Arceus (Preferably on a Gen IV game)
    Azelf with Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Beedrill with Baton Pass and Jolly nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Bouffalant with 0 Speed IVs
    Chansey with Wish, Seismic Toss and Bold nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Charmander with Solar Power
    Cobalion with Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Eevee with Double-Edge and Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Ferroseed with Spikes, Leech Seed and 0 Speed IVs
    Heatran with Timid, Modest or Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Karrablast with Megahorn, Pursuit and Knock Off
    Kyurem with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Landorus with Hidden Power Ice and Naive or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Larvesta with Hidden Power Rock and a Timid nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Latias with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Latios with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Regice with Seismic Toss and Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Regirock with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Registeel with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Raikou with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Snubull with Body Slam and Adamant nature with Intimidate (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Suicune with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Terrakion with Adamant or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Tornadus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Uxie with Impish, Jolly or Relaxed nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Victini with Timid, Bold or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Virizion with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Zapdos with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed and Adamant nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)

The most up to date list for things I’m offering can be found in my shop.

Feel free to post in the shop or to PM me if you want to contact me

Thank you for reading this

Last edited: May 9, 2011
  6. lprulez

lprulez New Member

Wanting a Bellsprout.
    I'd prefer a lvl 1 male.
    Please message me with an offer.
    I got lots to trade from.

7. Bsugarhigh

Bsugarhigh Well-Known Member

need i bellsprout. i have all gen starters. Pm me anytime.

Trade Completed!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
  8. Animedingo

Animedingo Red Blue Veteran

so since evolutionary stones are so rare in BW I need a victreebel. I can offer almost any pokemon but be reasonable. Please PM me if you can trade me one

9. Chimmy

Chimmy New Member

Looking for bellsprout or victribell... can trade any starters,zoruas,eevees,gibles,spiritomb,etc. :D pm me.

10. TestiCulture

TestiCulture New Member

Looking for anyone of the Bellsprout family. In return, I could offer Battle Subway items!

11. Matt36

Matt36 Clone my Balls!

I have Bellsprout, Weepinbell & Victreebel for trade. Only been used for a Dex Entry.

Want Pokemon from Gen II, III & IV I don't have. Check my Shop or PM me. Thanks.

12. Searching for a Victreebel check my shop (in sig) for things I can breed/ trade you. PM me :3

13. baronneo

baronneo Member

I can breed Bellsprout. Not looking for anything special, PM me if interested and we can agree on a trade. Thanks!

14. Vendidurt

Vendidurt « Breeder »

ill trade my Victreebel for a Vileplume. PM me.

15. wargle18

wargle18 Writer & Trader.

I can breed Bellsprout. PM me.

16. johnnylaw514

johnnylaw514 Member

Offering: Female DW Bellsprout.

Seeking: Female DW Abra.

17. Matt36

Matt36 Clone my Balls!

LOOKING FOR:

- Shiny Bellsprout

18. Generator-X

Generator-X Member

Read signiture, please. :D

Last edited: Jul 18, 2011
  19. thepartyturtle

thepartyturtle FTW STX SXE

Got a shiny weepinbell if anyone would like to trade.

20. sage92

sage92 New Member

Looking for any Victreebel. I have starters, trade evolution pokemon, and plenty of pre 5th gen pokemon up for trade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.