• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#069 Bellsprout / #070 Weepinbell / #071 Victreebel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusaburu

breeding bellsprout for any pokemon from my wishlist

.:NobleArcanine:.

Thoroughly Wicked
I am looking for a Bellsprout or any other poke in this tree for purposes of Pokedex completion. I have most starters and basic gen 5 pokes, PM me with any offers

Also don't bother asking for shinies or legendaries. I will laugh at you.

Toxidkitty

I'm Toxic.
I have a legit shiny bellsprout mail me or trades :3

I can breed a Bellsprout for anyone who needs one.

PM me with offers if interested. I'm primarily looking for any pokemon I can't get in Black/White, such as certain pokemon from previous generations.

CvxFous

Looking for any bellsprout or evolution.

I have all pokemon you can possibly have using BW2 cartrige only, so feel free to ask me.

PokefanShane

Fire Trainer
Looking for Bellsprout, as im only interested in dex completion I'll settle for any Bellsprout, I dont have anything great to offer other than all 1st, 2nd and 5th gen starters, PM if you have one to trade

samrules4

looking for any evolution of bellsprout. preferably male

i know it isn't much but these are the pokemon i'm willing to trade:
cotonee
snorlax(has hidden ability gluttony)
oddish
sawk
nincada(has hidden ability run away)
teddiursa(has hidden ability honey gather)
scraggy(has hidden ability intimidate)
yanma
skitty
delcatty(has hidden ability wonder skin)
vespiquen
dewgong
wailord

Last edited:

Ben6239

Shiny Collector
Hey everyone! Look at this great shop! It's in my signature! Check it out! Over 70 shinies and tons of other pokemon!I even got a FREE POKEMON!
This shop even has a shiny bellsprout for those of you out there looking for one.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Does anyone have a bellsprout they're willing to trade? Please vm

Bellsprout_Babe

Bellsprout Breeder
Can anyone trade me a female Bellsprout? My Bellsprout is lonely ;c
I can give you a Lv 60 Wailord...

alexfirefist6

need for pokedex completion have all unova pokemon and a couple of rare dwf like dwf dragnoire, dwf poliwag, dwf vulpix, dragnoir with extreme speed ect. pm if interested
EDIT: no longer needed

Last edited:

Akaiclone02

Nuzlocker
I am in need of a bellsprout, weepinbell, or victrybell for Pokedex purposes
pm me for trade negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.