1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

#072 Tentacool / #073 Tentacruel

Discussion in 'Kanto Families' started by SerebiiBot, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SerebiiBot

SerebiiBot Friendly Neighbourhood SerebiiBot

2. lalasiny

lalasiny Poke-the-X :)

looking for any tentacool and tentacruel pm me pls

3. Blue Harvest

Blue Harvest Banned

I'm looking for Tentacool / Tentacruel. I can offer EV trained Metagross or random battle subway items. PM if you're interested ^_^

4. lalasiny

lalasiny Poke-the-X :)

shiny tentacruel up for trade pm me for more details

5. Shnitzul

Shnitzul New Member

Tentacool

PM me, I need a Tentacool or Tentacruel
    I have a bunch of Pokemon to Offer
    All starters & a LOT more

6. Kaptain Napalm

Kaptain Napalm New Member

offering-
    Shiny tentacool lvl.22

looking for non-cheat shinies in return

7. Matt36

Matt36 Clone my Balls!

Interested in a Tentacool, but prefer Tentacruel because im lazy.

8. lPerplexityl

lPerplexityl New Member

I'm currently in need of a Tentacool/Tentacruel. PM me for offers and such.

9. TheBob

TheBob New Member

I'm looking for a tentacool/tenacruel, i can trade DW dratini,DW taillow, DW exeggcute. dark pulse deino, stealth rock swinub, skarmory, treeko, chimchar, turtwig, mudkip, eevee, scyther, and more, message me if you can help me out. ty

10. Chimmy

Chimmy New Member

Looking for tentacool/tentacruel.. PM me.. I can offer starters,zoruas,eevees,gibles,etc.

11. alvmo

alvmo New Member

looking for a female DW tentacruel with giga drain. PM me with offers, i'ill trade anything i have.

12. joeymo

joeymo New Member

looking for a male tentacool/cruel with Mirror Coat. If it has good IV on Def and Speed even better. plz pm me

13. Matt36

Matt36 Clone my Balls!

Looking for a TENTACRUEL, I have a Tentacool, but no Energy to level it up from level.1...A lot to trade to PM me if you have one for trade!

14. I need a tentacruel please!!!:) Pm me if you can help. I have many pokemon to offer!

15. King Lawliet

King Lawliet Cero Miedo!

I have the following Pokémon related to this family and I’m offering it to anyone who is interested. Coincidently I'm looking for certain Pokémon which I'll list afterwards.

It is not a requirement for you to have anything on my Wants list in order to get these Pokémon from me as if you don't have any then you can just trade me a junk Pokémon.

Anyway, without further ado

Shiny Tentacool- Docile

Movie Arceus (Preferably on a Gen IV game)
    Azelf with Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Beedrill with Baton Pass and Jolly nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Bouffalant with 0 Speed IVs
    Chansey with Wish, Seismic Toss and Bold nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Charmander with Solar Power
    Cobalion with Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Eevee with Double-Edge and Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Ferroseed with Spikes, Leech Seed and 0 Speed IVs
    Heatran with Timid, Modest or Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Karrablast with Megahorn, Pursuit and Knock Off
    Kyurem with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Landorus with Hidden Power Ice and Naive or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Larvesta with Hidden Power Rock and a Timid nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Latias with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Latios with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Regice with Seismic Toss and Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Regirock with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Registeel with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Raikou with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Snubull with Body Slam and Adamant nature with Intimidate (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Suicune with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Terrakion with Adamant or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Tornadus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Uxie with Impish, Jolly or Relaxed nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Victini with Timid, Bold or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Virizion with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Zapdos with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed and Adamant nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)

The most up to date list for things I’m offering can be found in my shop.

Feel free to post in the shop or to PM me if you want to contact me

Thank you for reading this

16. Exprima

Exprima Pokemang

Looking for a Calm Tentacool/Tentacruel with max IVs in HP and SpDef, and great IVs in SpAtk, Def, and Spe. Preferably EV trained in HP and SpDef with the remaining 6 in SpAtk, or untouched. Pm/vm me please.

17. wargle18

wargle18 Writer & Trader.

I can breed Tentacool. PM me!

18. raschy

raschy US's Japanese Wonder

I'm looking for an EV'd tentacruel with Rapid Spin. PM me for details.

19. ToonAce

ToonAce ...

I'm looking for a Female Rain Dish Tentacool. Individual values, natures, and effort values are irrelevant as I just need to pass on the ability. I can trade RNG Manipulated Pokemon. PM/VM if interested.

20. Dife

Dife New Member

I'm looking for a dw female tentacool I have a dw dratini, vulpix and poliwag for trade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.