• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#072 Tentacool / #073 Tentacruel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patri25

I am looking for a tentacool
-Bold
-31 ivs (HP/DEF/SP.AT/SP.DEF)
-DW ability
-Rapid Spin
-Shiny if possible (i will give you more)

Offer:
-3 of my DW females or egg moves (ask me for which one)

Send me a PM if you want to trade

Last edited:

DaneMarr

Trash Can Master
Trading Away

some Acupressure Tentacools due to a recent overflood in my W2 boxes :p If anybody wants one, feel free to reply/PM/quote/whateves...! ;))

jellywolffy

<Hunting
Looking for one in this family.
You may come to my shop and see what item you want or just name an item.
Please dont reply there and drop me a pm instead, thanks you.

Need a Female tentacool with rain dish. Don't care if it's shiny, don't care about EVs, IVs, or nature. I would prefer it to not be a hack or clone. I like to create my own... creations (for lack of a better term). I'm not a competitive player, just a guy who likes battling with his friends and I need this bulky S.O.B.

xXToPicXx

Competitive batteler
Hey guys, looking for female tentacool with rain dish. Perferably breeded already. Will trade shiny litwick for it. Pm me if interested

Soberheartless

Hey guys! I'm looking for ANY Tentacool or Tentacruel. I'm willing to personally breed any Starter Pokémon, or dex trade you certain event Pokémon. I have Pokérus which I will give once requested. I have some other Kanto Region Pokémon as well. We can work something out. Let me know if you're interested.

Toxidkitty

I'm Toxic.
Hey seeking a shiny Tentacool with timid nature - offering DW palkia lvl 40 or Un touched lvl 18 Genesect

alexfirefist6

need for pokedex completion have all unova pokemon and a couple of rare dwf like dwf dragnoire, dwf poliwag, dwf vulpix, dragnoir with extreme speed ect. pm if interested
EDIT: no longer needed

Last edited:

venetrix

Kaiju trainer
I'm looking for Tentacool or Tentacruel for my Pokedex. I can trade a range of DWFs (see my sig), I can breed almost any other Pokemon and I can offer Pokerus. PM me with offers.

EDIT: Got one :)

Last edited:

Vesta

looking for any tentacruel/cool pm me if u have one, offering pokes in sig or items if u want

Looking for a DWF Tentacool, can offer other DWF's in my sig.

mysticnash

I'm looking for a DWF Tentacool, I can offer DW dratini, gligar, larvitar or magikarp; and most breedables. I also have elemental fangs Shinx, Wish/Curse/Yawn/Toxic Evee and Aromatherpy/Toxic Chansey.

ebevan91

I need any Tentacool or Tentacruel.

X-Lucario

King of Losers
Looking for a raindish tentacool/tentacruel nature doesn't matter niether does set or gender, I have plenty to trade pm me and we'll talk

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Offering: Tentacool, any nature, any gender, any Ability (DW included), shininess optional, IV 31 all.
Looking for: DWF Venipede/Whirlipede/Scolipede.
PM if interested. Limited offer.

cassi0z

I have a shiny tentacreul, willing to trade it for something else shiny or something awesome just PM me trade offers

Status
Not open for further replies.