• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#072 Tentacool / #073 Tentacruel

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#072 Tentacool#073 Tentacruel
water.gif
poison.gif
water.gif
poison.gif

lalasiny

Poke-the-X :)
looking for any tentacool and tentacruel pm me pls

I'm looking for Tentacool / Tentacruel. I can offer EV trained Metagross or random battle subway items. PM if you're interested ^_^

lalasiny

Poke-the-X :)
shiny tentacruel up for trade pm me for more details

Shnitzul

Tentacool

PM me, I need a Tentacool or Tentacruel
I have a bunch of Pokemon to Offer
All starters & a LOT more

Kaptain Napalm

offering-
Shiny tentacool lvl.22

looking for non-cheat shinies in return

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Interested in a Tentacool, but prefer Tentacruel because im lazy.

TheBob

I'm looking for a tentacool/tenacruel, i can trade DW dratini,DW taillow, DW exeggcute. dark pulse deino, stealth rock swinub, skarmory, treeko, chimchar, turtwig, mudkip, eevee, scyther, and more, message me if you can help me out. ty

Chimmy

Looking for tentacool/tentacruel.. PM me.. I can offer starters,zoruas,eevees,gibles,etc.

alvmo

looking for a female DW tentacruel with giga drain. PM me with offers, i'ill trade anything i have.

joeymo

looking for a male tentacool/cruel with Mirror Coat. If it has good IV on Def and Speed even better. plz pm me

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Looking for a TENTACRUEL, I have a Tentacool, but no Energy to level it up from level.1...A lot to trade to PM me if you have one for trade!

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I have the following Pokémon related to this family and I’m offering it to anyone who is interested. Coincidently I'm looking for certain Pokémon which I'll list afterwards.

It is not a requirement for you to have anything on my Wants list in order to get these Pokémon from me as if you don't have any then you can just trade me a junk Pokémon.

Anyway, without further ado

Shiny Tentacool- Docile

Movie Arceus (Preferably on a Gen IV game)
Azelf with Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Beedrill with Baton Pass and Jolly nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Bouffalant with 0 Speed IVs
Chansey with Wish, Seismic Toss and Bold nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Charmander with Solar Power
Cobalion with Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Eevee with Double-Edge and Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Ferroseed with Spikes, Leech Seed and 0 Speed IVs
Heatran with Timid, Modest or Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Karrablast with Megahorn, Pursuit and Knock Off
Kyurem with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Landorus with Hidden Power Ice and Naive or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Larvesta with Hidden Power Rock and a Timid nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latias with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latios with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regice with Seismic Toss and Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regirock with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Registeel with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Raikou with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Snubull with Body Slam and Adamant nature with Intimidate (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Suicune with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Terrakion with Adamant or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Tornadus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Uxie with Impish, Jolly or Relaxed nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Victini with Timid, Bold or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Virizion with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zapdos with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed and Adamant nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)

The most up to date list for things I’m offering can be found in my shop.

Feel free to post in the shop or to PM me if you want to contact me

Thank you for reading this

Exprima

Pokemang
Looking for a Calm Tentacool/Tentacruel with max IVs in HP and SpDef, and great IVs in SpAtk, Def, and Spe. Preferably EV trained in HP and SpDef with the remaining 6 in SpAtk, or untouched. Pm/vm me please.

I'm looking for a Female Rain Dish Tentacool. Individual values, natures, and effort values are irrelevant as I just need to pass on the ability. I can trade RNG Manipulated Pokemon. PM/VM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.