• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#072 Tentacool / #073 Tentacruel

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeaverFX

Looking for a Bold Tentacruel. If you would like to trade please PM me.

A7XPWD93

Johto GS Original
looking for dw female tentacool. offering japanese ditto

Bubblezs

RNG Enthusiast
Looking for a plain old tentacool for dex entry.

rrei

Rei
Looking for female DW tentacool. Any nature is fine, but a Bold nature would be wonderful.
Offering DW poliwag, dratini, eevee (female or male, whichever you prefer). I can also offer charmander, squirtle, totodile, snivy. PM if interested. :)

-edit-
DW Tentacool recieved! :)

Last edited:
Looking for a modest natured tentacool! Pm me thanks! ;)

elFA

RNG suspended
looking for a Tentacool for Pokedex entry.
I offer Dark Pulse Zorua and most starters.

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
I'm looking for any pokemon in this line.

Got them! Now offering DW of this line!

Last edited:

Punk Lion

Dark Trainer
I can breed DW tentacool!

Looking for a corsola with recover and barrier and a legit shiny bulbasaur that can be nicknamed "Broadleaf". I am willing to offer more than one bred pokemon for the bulbasaur. I'm also willing to consider other offers. A full list of breedable DW pokemon appears in my sig and I can breed a wide variety of non-DW pokemon. PM me to make offers.

Edit: Got corsola

Last edited:

kellogs767

In need of Tentacool (or cruel) that knows rapid spin and knock off. PM me to see if I got what you want!

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
I'm looking for a female DW Tentacool. My female DW Pokémon are in my signature, and I also have a lot of shinies. PM me please.

xactionbasturdx

looking for a male tentacool/cruel that knows giga drain pm if you have you are willing to trade

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
I can offer a shiny tentacruel. PM me if you would like it.

Luis_Sera

Offering
Tentacruel
Calm (252 HP/120 Defense/136 Spl Defence)
Rapid Spin/Toxic Spikes/Sludge Bomb/Surf
26-28/15-17/19-21/26/31/19-21

Check my shop in my sig for my wants

Shatu

Pokemon Adoptions!
;072;I have an extra Tentacool that needs a good home. PM me offers.;072;​

Luis_Sera

I have a dreamworld female tentacool up for trade. Please check my shop in my sig for my wants

Status
Not open for further replies.