• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#072 Tentacool / #073 Tentacruel

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Xen-

In need of a Female DW Tentacool (preferably Bold.)

PM me for offers.

scizor64

"sciz"
Looking for a female DW Tentacool preferably bold but anything female DW will do. Offering a legit lv100 Espeon ev trained 252 sp atk/ 252 speed( not dw) as well as a dw poliwag for it. I can also breed for a DW Dratini if need be.

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
Need a Flawless Shiny DW tentacruel Bold nature w/ good egg moves
Offering -
Shiny Flawless UT:
Timid Snorunt W/egg moves
Adamant Escavelier w/ egg moves
Jolly Cloyster Skill link W/ Egg Moves
Adamant LV40 Flygon - Thunder/firepunch, crunch, outrage

Shiny Flawless EV trained LV100
Accelgore EM/Encore HPWater70
Jolly Mienshao
Timid Mespirit - HP Fighting 70

Nonshiny but flawless LV100
Modest Kingdra - Muddy water, HpGrass70,
Adamant Heracross
Timid Latios HP Fire70

PM Me

Last edited:

gianttopper

Looking for a DW tentacool female. Let me know what you want.

Agarth

Mad Breeder
Looking for a Female DW Tentacool poke with a PM

redcharzard

Semi-competitive
I need a female dw Tentacool. It can have any moves, IVs, and nature.Check my signature for dw pokemon I am offering and I have 1 of each of all non-legendary/non-dw pokemon.

mew blue

Woo-hoo!pokemon!
Hi, I'm requesting a Tentacool. I don't care about anything, as long as its not hacked. These are the pokemon I will trade:
Porygon, Kabuto, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Zorua, Solosis, Gothita, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Lapras, Vulpix, Tyrogue, Feebas, Beldum, Rotom, Spiritomb, Hippopotas, Stunky, Cranidos, Riolu, Combee, Tirtouga, Archen.

Pm me for offers, etc..

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading

Tentacool - Level 27 - Bold - Female - Nicknamed "Tent"
Tentacruel - Level 17 - Quiet - Male

Tenebris

Acta non verba
Looking UT Tentacool with Liquid Ooze ability. Calm nature. Check the spoiler for what I have to offer

ebevan91

Looking for any Tentacool/Tentacruel

Toxicated92

Water Expert
Of for a A DW (rain dish) BOLD tentacruel with the egg move 'Rapid Spin'
The higher the IV's the more I'd be willing to offer
Pm with any offers and have a look at my trade shop and let me know what you want :D

froobisu

I can breed tentacool for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

Looking for any Tentacool. I have DWF, egg move, and other various pokemon, including Zorua and Phione.

PM me if interested.

Volcarona12

need a tentacool to finish dex
can offer alot of breeded pokemon pm me and let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.