• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#072 Tentacool / #073 Tentacruel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lockette

Competitive Player
Trade completed.

Last edited:

Homud

Pokemon collector
Looking for a female DW tentacool can offer female DW poliwag any breedable pokemon

ebevan91

Looking for any Tentacool/Tentacruel

PM me.

Homud

Pokemon collector
Looking for a Female DW tentacool can offer any combination of pokemon and item in my sig

Panda6243

Novice Trainer
Looking for a Tentacool w/ Giga Drain and Rapid spin. Tall Order I know, but I'm willing to trade for it, and I've got both female DW'ers and other things I can offer to sweeten the deal. PM me if you're interested.

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Looking for Tentacool, see signature for details and PM me please :)

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Looking for Tentacool, see signature for details and PM me please :)

ebevan91

Looking for any Tentacool/Tentacruel :)

Trufflesbaby

Looking for a female tentacool or tentacruel with it's dream world ability.

Offering dream world dratini, abra, exeggute, drifloon, electrike, carvanha, shinx, nidoran, houndour, gligar, lickitung, eevee, vulpix, and poliwag with or without pokerus!! I also have zorua too.

Last edited:

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan
Looking for a Near Flawless/ Flawless Shiny Bold Natured Tentacool With Egg Move Rapid Spin . I have many near flawless / flawless shinies aswell as wish events kyushu events aswell as other events so just let me know VIA PM/VM what your after :)

Ketriell

I am looking for a Tentacool DWF... I have to offer

DWFs:

Magikarp
Poliwag
Cranidos
Tangela
Rotom
Hippopotas
Hoppip
Nidoran
Lickitung
Wooper
Bidoof
Igglybuff
Slowpoke
Vulpix
Gligar
Staravia
Abra

Thank you

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Offering a bold lv57 male clear body capable of taking hits tentacruel Japanese moveset acid spray, ice beam, hydro pump, barrier looming for 100% flawed shinies for this guy its from an egg PM or VM me if interested

rjgarza64

Amature Breeder
Looking for a cool/cruel with a 31 IV in sp. at. I have a cool with 31 IV's in speed and HP for trade.

BlackStar*

BlackStar
i got a tentacool jolly nature with max hp attack and speed IV's the ability is liquid ooze. I can also breed D.W. tentacools. i would like a D.W. Corphish female. Pm or Vm me for offer

TheMrJokster

I'm looking for any Tentacool for my Dex
Edit: Got it

Last edited:

MTeriyaki

looking for an UT bold tentacool with rapid spin
or kabutops with rapid spin and tentacool so i can make one myself o______o

Status
Not open for further replies.