• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#072 Tentacool / #073 Tentacruel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adaptable Porygon-Z

Looking for a Dwf Tentacool. High evs would be nice but I can do without :) . I can offer Tangela, Barboach, Poliwag, Snorunt and a shiny Frillish. All level one female with dw ability, except for Frillish , but is female. Pm me if interested.

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
Can breed DWF tentacool, pm me If you think you have something I want.

woogfroo

need a DWF tentacool! any nature, any IVs.

have DWF slowpoke, eevee, shroomish, magikarp, vulpix, poliwag, abra, dratini, togepi, gligar, riolu, seedot, ledyba, shuckle, munna, snorunt, natu, sableye, and bagon.

i'm willing to attach any evolutionary stones you'd need, too.

Peachy263

Breeder
Trade completed

Last edited:

Vinjal

I'm looking for a female dream world Tentacool. please respond with anything you might be looking for. I have Pokerus and can offer any battle subway items along with the pokemon you might want. Thanks!

TheFinalCountdown

Shuckle in Disguise
I am in need of a Tentacool. I am willing to take either a Dream World Female Tentacool or a Regular-abilitied Male Tentacool. Thank you in advance. :3

Vinjal

Thanks to The Federation for the pokemon. Offer closed

pokemonblack2_EF

Shiny Hunter/Breeder
does anybody have a dream world tentacool that is female i would love to offer some pokemon for it :D

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Looking for: female DW Ability Tentacool/Tentacruel
Offering: Any breedable Pokemon, any Nature, any Ability (DW Ability limited. Ask for availability), shininess optional, IV 31 all, etc.
PM if interested.

Edit: Trade completed.

Last edited:

PkMnVeteran

Veteran Green
Seeking a female Tentacool/tentacruel with the ability rain dish

Have a lot of stuff to offer, pm me if interested

HHG

need regular Tentacool

UnoDS

I'm looking for a DW ability Tentacool female for breeding purpose (been breeding male with Rapid spin)

Offer: Well, I got much stuff in my boxes on mutiple games, just send me a PM with what you would like/need

Last edited:

Vecherom

Lavaridge Trainer
Looking for any old DWF tentacool. I dont have much to offer, but PM for negotiations

Looking for a DWF Tentacool any nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.