• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#077 Ponyta / #078 Rapidash

Status
Not open for further replies.

CameronSt

Awakened
Looking for a shiny ponyta (because it reminds me of Rainbow Dash :D) my offers are in my signature (hopefully)

QuietSnowdrop

I have DWF Ponytas for trade, PM me with offers if you want one!

TopDecking Shinobi

Looking for a Ponyta or Rapidash

Rebelleon

Koffi- Drinker
Lookin for a DWF Ponyta Lv.1, nature can be whatever

Toxidkitty

I'm Toxic.
Seeking a shiny good nature ponyta

CvxFous

Looking for any ponyta or evolution.

I have all pokemon you can possibly have using BW2 cartrige only, so feel free to ask me.

FilFelix

Hi ^^ Looking for a Ponyta or Rapidash with Flash Fire, any level. I have her on my White 1, but I have only one DS, if anyone can help me in trade her and trade again to my White 2 is welcome too =), because I don't have a valuable list f pokemon to offer =/
Thanks!

EspeonSaifer

Looking for a UT Ponyta with the Flame Body ability. Any nature would be great (as long as it doesn't hinder attack)

bboy critical

Breeder =]
DWF Ponyta now available at the breeding ground
the link to my shop is in my sig thanks and have a nice day =]

Last edited:

adamfitz

poké-lover
Looking for ponyta any one will do

gingerade

Chikorita Collector
Seeking a shiny Ponyta, preferably low level and UT. Pm me what you're seeking.
I can offer:

Plasma event Deoxys, have a couple of different natures,

Dream radar:
Thundurus - Lv.10, Calm, loves to eat
Tornadus - Lv.10, Bold, strong willed
Landorus - Lv.20, Quiet, quick tempered
Dialga - Lv.30, Hardy, quick tempered

- all untouched, willing to level up any if necessary

Last edited:

RasenShuriken6

I have 2 extra adamant nature ponyta's. I would rather trade them then release them. One is male and the other female and both have their dw ability along with the egg move morning sun. PM me if you want one. I only have 2 so hurry!

Rainy Bluefoxie

Looking for a shiny ponyta, I can offer any poke you may be after including shinies and legends. Please p.m. me for details and please note the ponyta must be legit because all my pokes are as well. i do not trade hacks.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Looking for: female DW Ability Ponyta/Rapidash.
Offering: Any breedable Pokemon RNGed to full specifics. Any nature, IV 31 all, shininess optional, any gender, any ability (DW Ability limited, ask for availability), etc.
PM if interested.

Edit: Trade completed.

Last edited:

SuperMegaCharizard

I'll Eat Your Face.
I've got a legit shiny Ponyta.
Looking for shinies/legendaries in return.
PM me with what you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.