• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#079 Slowpoke / #080 Slowbro / #199 Slowking

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#079 Slowpoke#080 Slowbro#199 Slowking
water.gif
psychic.gif
water.gif
psychic.gif
water.gif
psychic.gif

bulber

Prof. Pokerus
Today is your lucky day:

If my wish comes true, yours may too,

I seek a Slowpoke, from the World of Dreams,
Legit/Cloned, I do not care the means.

I desire a female one with DW ability in hand,
Slowpoke, now isn't he grand.

And if you comply and fulfill one of my desires,
A special egg my Pokemon for you will sire,

It will be hatched shiny, any hatchable Pokemon of your choice,
We'll trade an we will both succeed, our hearts will rejoice.
For the Pokemon also comes with Pokerus,
An EV training must.

richi3f

Bug Catcher
Looking for female Slowpoke with Dream World ability. PM me what do you want for it.

pokemonnewb

Looking for slowpoke! :)

The_Landlord

I don't care...
Looking for female dream world slowpoke or slowbro. I can offer PKRS, shiny Charmander, male Deino with Dark Pulse, amongst other things. PM me.

JynxMidnight

IV Breeder
Trading some slowpokes, all bold natured:

I4VY: 31/16/31/16/26/6
72XA: 31/6/31/18/31/31
C38K: 31/10/31/2/31/28
G47C: 28/14/31/22/26/14
G5X7: 28/24/31/20/31/16

Pm with offers, I'm mainly looking for a good IV skarmory with roost and whilwind, plus impish nature but other good IV pokemon will do too.

EDIT: I do change nicknames

TheBob

Looking for a dream world slowpoke, would like a female if possible. I dont have too much to trade besides white exclusives, oshowatt, adamant bagon, adamant larvitar, adamant swinub with stealth rock, skarmory, yanma, magnemite, timid/modest gastly, more and possibly some legendaries.

sting7785

I'm looking for someone to trade me a Slowpoke with a King's Rock to get the Slowking dex data. I can trade you the same thing, or I have many other things that we can trade and then trade back. Let me know if you're interested.

lalasiny

Poke-the-X :)
have japanese event slowking for trade pm me with offers

Goopygoo

Eater of Cupcakes
Hunting for a regenerative Slowpoke! I can offer any white exclusives (Including Zekrom) as well as a Modest Porygon, Ralts (Any nature, male and/or female), and various other random Pokemon. PM me an offer?

Last edited:

Akiza

Pokemon Wiz/Trader
Looking for any slowking for my black dex to be complete^^ i just need it for the dex info and ill trade it right back...my gmt is -5 and i come on most if not all the time....tnx^^

TheNick

looking for a slowking or a slowpoke with king's rock, or just king's rock. Will trade for any other pokemon in the game or a shiny miltank or a few events. PM ME

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
2 Shiny Slowpoke in HEARTGOLD for trade

Throhlurk

Extremespeeder
Need a Dw slowpoke :) can give shinys and maybe legendaries or even lower-class legendaries

Nushidorei

Looking for any slowpoke simply for egg move breeding, can trade a Dream World Dratini, Spiritomb, Eevee, Nasty Plot Misdrevious and more, get in touch!

chetthediabetic

hey everyone. really need a regenerator female slowpoke. dont care if legit. will trade a legendary from my list if you wish to see it. have spacec deoxys if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.