• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#079 Slowpoke / #080 Slowbro / #199 Slowking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dangle76

I'm looking for a dw poke with regenerator, don't care about gender or nature though bold would be nice. Offering an untrained panpour with a water stone

DjGrizzly

I'm Thuggin'
I'm looking for a Slowpoke(or any evolutions) Female, with the Dream world Ability, Re-generator. I can offer other Dream World Pokemon and such. PM or VM me if you can supply me with one of these.

soundxfury

I can breed Modest nature DW Slowpoke. Looking mostly for male Dratini with egg move Extremespeed and any Thundurus/Zekrom.
Also looking for shinies/events I don't have (it's a long shot but might as well put it up here).
I'll also take DW females I don't have.

bigman82

Shiny Trader
I'm looking for a slowking for my pokedex. I will trade it back if you want to. :)

Elements115

One with the shadows
I can breed DW slowpoke females or males and since im NOT an idiot, im not asking for zekroms. All i ask for is a dw female that i dont already have (anything but lotad, slowpoke) pm me. Thanks!

Empyrea

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Howdy, have female DW Slowpokes for trade, some are Bold. Looking for a Rare Candy each, pm if interested, thanks! s('_^)Y

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Have female dw slowpoke, can breed bold if you want but will cost extra for the trouble, mainly looking for dw's I don't have.

Please PM me if interested :)

Wolf Demon

Looking for a slowpoke with regenerator, prefer female but male will do. I will trade starters and drought vulpix. If you're looking for another offer message me.

PM me with offers

firane55

Check Yes, Juliet
i need a slowpoke for pokedex page, pm me with if you have one along with you're trade demand, thanks!

Luis_Sera

I have a dreamworld female slowpoke up for trade. Please check my shop in my sig for my wants

autumnmew

Event Hunter
im looking for the japanese trade for evouloution karrablast,shelmet,magmar,electabuzz,slowpoke,scyther,haunter,machoke UT
pm me

Looking for female DW Slowpoke can offer many valuable DW females like Dratini, Poliwag, and Vulpix and event DW Bulbasaurs and Torchics. I also have GAMESTP Raikous, Enteis, and Suicunes and WIN2011 Celebis along with FAL2010 Mews and Movie Victinis. PM me and ask for something you want and I'll see if I have it.

Last edited:

Empoleonmaster

Obviously, I'm looking for a DW female Slowpoke, I'm offering any Gen IV Legendary (No Arceus, no Darkrai), Gen III legendary (except Kyogre) and Gen I legendaries (except Mew)... PM if anyone is interested! Thanks!

Edit: Ask me about something and I'll see what I can do!

Last edited:

SgtSnorlax

Trololord
Looking for a female DW Slowpoke. Will offer DW female Eevee in exchange.

Hypnosis

I'm looking for a Bold Female DW Slowpoke. I can give you a Natu / Poliwag / Nidoran / Vulpix / Sableye for it. Their all female + dream world.

Status
Not open for further replies.