• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#079 Slowpoke / #080 Slowbro / #199 Slowking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeegie

Hey now!
Looking for a legit shiny Slowpoke or Slowbro, I can trade a legit (all of these are shiny) Petilil, Eevee, Ninetales, Gabite, Manectric, or Lickitung in return.

I'm not interested in RNGs or clones. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Nuclear_Idiot

Looking for a DW female slowpoke. I have tangela with regenerator, alomomola with regenerator, stantler with sap sipper and girafarig with sap sipper, just to give a few pokemon that i would trade for

darksora221

i am looking for a normal slowpoke from any country exept for united kindom. i will trade almost anything. PLEASE PM

Toxidkitty

I'm Toxic.
I have a slowpoke from united states? PM me?

La Parka

Best In The World
Looking for regenerator slowpoke. can give any non-DW pokemon. can be shiny if reuested. PM me

PanOne

Aquatic apprentice
looking for dwf slowpoke pm me for a trade

D

Deleted member 328634

I'm looking for any DWF Slowpoke. I got a few other DWF to offer(zubat, seedot, nincada, wurmple). Ask if you want anything else, I might be able to get you that as well. Please PM me!

elyk800

I have a Shiny Flawless Quiet Nature Slowpoke with it's Regenerator ability (has 0 Speed IV) looking for other flawless shinies or events. PM me with offers.

Jovion85

Looking for a dream world female slowpoke, cant really offer much have gen one starters and some dreamworld females.

darfy

have a dream radar slowpoke, looking for a charmander/charizard or torchic/blaziken with blaze kick

darfy

trade completed

ilakyd

trade complete. still looking for pokemon in my sig

Last edited:

Rosez66

Ace trainer
Looking for a max special attack and HP slowbro or slowing, quiet nature with regenerator, if you have got one meesege me, if I have a few interesting dream world pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.