• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#079 Slowpoke / #080 Slowbro / #199 Slowking

Status
Not open for further replies.

gneithamer1

Just Mediocre.
Looking for male slowpoke or any of the family. Don't care about nature.

Marj

I am too looking for a regenerator female slowpoke, i do not have much to offer but i can see what i could do, just PM me if you would like to help me out :D

pokemon_exceeder

Master Coordinator
Im looking for a dw regenerator female slowpoke like other people. if you have one then pm me and i'll see what i have for you

darthscyther123

Looking for Female DW Slowpoke: any nature/moves.

I can offer Zorua, DW Kabuto male w/ Stealth Rock, Duskull with Pain Split and good defensive IV's, or DW Gligar female with good Def and Spe IV.

Please PM with any offers, thanks.

CTIJason

Pokemon Statistician
Looking for a male slowking or slowbro that knows both curse or avalanche.

I can offer zoruas with dark pulse and sooner Deinos with dark pulse. I currently have eevees with curse and wish

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
I'm looking for a female DW slowpoke. If you have one, PM/VM me. I can offer anything in my sig or can negotiate it.

Punk Lion

Dark Trainer
I'm looking for a male of the slowpoke family that knows healing pulse. I have a wide variety of pokemon available including the ability to breed DW Growlithe, Lotad, Zizagoon, Lilleep, or Ledyba. I have a handful of other DW pokemon but they're male, so I can't breed them.

PM me and let me know what you'd be interested in and I'll see what I can do for you.

Edit: Slowpoke obtained. Thanks!

Last edited:

Grimlock

In need of a Female DW Slowpoke.

Don't have much have Ferroseed with Spikes and Leechseed, Jolly Gible with outrage, DW Female Gligar with Immunity and a few other DW Pokemon.

cartert4219

Ferocious Shuckle
I need a female DW Slowpoke FAST. Mine are stuck on my Japanese cart as my new DS is reigon locked. :( I'll gladly trade a flawless, egg-move, shiny bred myself in exchange if I get it soon. DW Dratini, DW Poliwag, Archen, Growlithe, Scraggy, Zorua, just to name a few.

transistorbrains

Pokemon Trader
Looking for a slowpoke holding a kings rock so that it will evolve. I'd be willing to trade a kings rock with the pokemon, so you don't lose a kings rock.

EarthlyWhisper

Hey, I am looking for a DW female slowpoke. Although, I do not have much I can trade I can try and get whatever you request in return

Grimlock

Finally caught a Female Slowpoke in the Dream World. So can now breed for Female Slowpokes with Regenerator PM if interested.

Need a slowking. Any slowking will do. PM me if interested; I have a bunch of pokes that I can offer. Thanks!

Empyrea

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
LF female DW Slowpoke

Trade completed.

Last edited:

Yukianesa

Battle Champ
Looking for a Dream world ability Bold Slowbro that has Slack off and Yawn. i have a lot of good stuff for trade. (it has to at least Look legit if it is sav'd)

Pulseifer

Hey there,

I'm in need of a Female Slowpoke with the Regenerator ability. Just starting out with trading but I'm willing to offer whatever I have for your assistance.

Nature/IVs are a non issue.

Punk Lion

Dark Trainer
I can breed DW slowpoke!

Looking for a corsola with recover and barrier and a legit shiny bulbasaur that can be nicknamed "Broadleaf". I am willing to offer more than one bred pokemon for the bulbasaur. I'm also willing to consider other offers. A full list of breedable DW pokemon appears in my sig and I can breed a wide variety of non-DW pokemon. PM me to make offers.

Edit: Got corsola

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.