• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#081 Magnemite / #082 Magneton / #462 Magnezone

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#081 Magnemite#082 Magneton#462 Magnezone
electric.gif
steel.gif
electric.gif
steel.gif
electric.gif
steel.gif

Kontros

Hello all, I was looking for anyone who can give me a magnemite or magneton, I would like a nature that doesnt affect anything and preferably a sturdy ability
You can private message me any offers
I also have pokemon white(For anyone who wants white pokemon)

trade completed.

Last edited:

iamtheprimera

Pokemon Chevalier
Im looking for a shiny Magnamite, I can offer what is in my signature plus others not listed. PM me if you can help me out.

lalasiny

Poke-the-X :)
looking for any magnemite, magneton, magnezone pm me pls

DaddyEwok

Looking for a Magnemite please pm me!

anubis2525

dragon temer
can breed magnemite am looking 4 lvl 1 pokemon that i don't have which is a lot pm me if interested

bradyoo

I would like a magnemite, magneton or a magnezone as well. PM me if you have one.

Edit: Got one already.

Last edited:

TomNacho

I'ma Firin' Ma Flame
Looking For A Magnemite, PM Me If Your Offering.

Bl1nd

LF Magnezone
Modest Nature
31 HP/DEF/SP.ATK/SPEED IVs
Magnet Pull Ability
Hidden Power Fire
EV Trained in 126 DEF/252SP.ATK/126 Speed
the rest in HP

Offering EV Trained Haxorus LVL 100,
high att IV not sure if it's 31 but its close
the rest arent that bad either! Ill get you the info when I get home :)

After a L 16 magneton.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
While I'm waiting for approval on my trade shop I may as well be using this to conduct trades and all. I have an EV trained Magnezone for those who would like one, trained by yours truly and looking for any trainer that wants one

EVs: 252 SpAtk+Def, 6 SpDef
IVs: 15/9/26/20/7/15
Nature: Modest
Ability: Sturdy
Moves: Thunderbolt, Mirror Shot, Thunder Wave, Metal Sound

Interested in it? Of course you are, now all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade.

Thank you for reading ;462;

kyuubi rasengan

looking for magnemite,magneton or magnezone pm me for trades

Ciano10

Trainer
looking for a magnemite, timid nature with hidden power fire and magnet pull ability. Preferably UT, have power items, pokerus, life/toxic/flame orb to trade and other items. PM me if you're looking for a certain pokemon i've a tonne

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Damnl I'm looking for pretty much the same thing as Ciano. Timid Magnemite, HP Fire (preferably with a high Base Power), Magnet Pull ability. I got some Dream World Females (just got a good stock of DW Poliwags bred and ready for trading) to offer.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Looking for a Magnazone!

yethmarthter

Pokémon Breeder
Im offering a shiny magnezone, pm me with offers, shnies preferered, or good DW pokemon

Have a Magnezone i really dont care about, PM me if you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.