• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#081 Magnemite / #082 Magneton / #462 Magnezone

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I have the following Pokémon related to this family and I’m offering it to anyone who is interested. Coincidently I'm looking for certain Pokémon which I'll list afterwards.

It is not a requirement for you to have anything on my Wants list in order to get these Pokémon from me as if you don't have any then you can just trade me a junk Pokémon.

Anyway, without further ado

Shiny Magnemite- Quiet

Magnezone
Lv71
252 SpAtk+Defense, 6 SpDef
15/9/26/20/7/15
Modest
Sturdy
-Thunderbolt, Mirror Shot, Thunder Wave, Metal Sound

Movie Arceus (Preferably on a Gen IV game)
Azelf with Timid or Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Beedrill with Baton Pass and Jolly nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Pokémon Centre Chansey with Wish, Seismic Toss and Bold nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Eevee with Double-Edge and Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Dream World Espeon with Timid nature and with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Ferroseed with Spikes, Leech Seed and 0 Speed IVs
Heatran with Timid, Modest or Calm nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Kyurem with Timid or Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Landorus with Hidden Power Ice and Naive or Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latias with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latios with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Dream World Leafeon with Adamant or Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regice with Seismic Toss and Calm nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regirock with Seismic Toss and Careful nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Registeel with Seismic Toss and Careful nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Raikou with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Snubull with Body Slam and Adamant nature with Intimidate with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Suicune with Timid or Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Terrakion with Adamant or Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Tornadus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Naive nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Uxie with Impish, Jolly or Relaxed nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Dream World Vaporeon with Calm nature and good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Victini with Timid, Bold or Naive nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zapdos with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)

The most up to date list for things I’m offering can be found in my shop.

Feel free to post in the shop or to PM me if you want to contact me

Thank you for reading this

Lestart

I am looking for a magnazone. Please PM me for what you need :) Willing to trade Phione for it or some other pokemons if it is over lvl 70. PM me :)

Last edited:
I got a lv31 shiny magnezone with HP Fire+Magnet Pull and a Modest Nature PM me with offers

Mother3plz

I'm looking for any one of shiny pokemon in magnemite family with its stats irrelevant.
I can offer shiny krokorok in exchange. (female, modest, Intimidate)

pm me plz

Last edited:

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Still got a Magnezone to give away...

wdistance

I am looking for a Magnezone. I can offer starters, or most of the Pokemon that are not in my signiture.

gneithamer1

Just Mediocre.
I'm looking for a Magnemite. Stats/nature irrelevant. PM me, and we can work out something.

I'm looking for an untouched, (unless it's already been ev trained in Sp Att and Speed), shiny Magnemite/Magneton.
I can offer a shiny grimer, or shiny chansey in return.

ShinyZorua28

*Trumpets playing*
Looking for a Magnemite. I can breed 3rd, 4th, and 5th gen starters. I also have spritomb, larvitar, troupius, and dranti.

Toxicated92

Water Expert
looking for a modest/naive magnemite/magneton UT that is Hp fire? (not too worried about the HP fire but i would offer alot more for it) PM have lots to trade.

PokeManMonster

Teh Graphics-Guy
Looking for a Modest Flawless and/or Shiny Magnemite UT.

PM me if you have this and I will give you my offer for it.

nani_andre

Latias&Latios Fan
I'm looking for a magnemite with calm nature and preferably good IV on Df. and Sp. Def. (more than 20). Not too concerned about the IV's but calm nature is a must. PM me to negotiate =)

Status
Not open for further replies.