• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#081 Magnemite / #082 Magneton / #462 Magnezone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linknayru

I'm looking for a magnemite or any pokemon of this chain. I can offer all starters, many breedable pokes and some random items such as lucky egg, gems, etc. pm me.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
its funny because i have all three of them so i got the best electric types not!!

Galux

Magnemite

Hey I have magnemite pm if you want one because I really want to make 50 trades because apparently you get another master ball if you make 50 trades

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
I'm in need of a magnemite, if anyone can trade one, please let me know.

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
I need any magnemite! If anyone can just breed any random one for me I have some egg move pokes or a DW Poliwag to trade for one

Darkseeker

Crimson Denizen
Hey, does anyone have a magnemite?, can offer any pokemon from unova, any starter and some egg moves, PM if you're interested

Ariel_RnR

Hi! I'm looking for magnemite/magnetone/magnezon, any nature. This are the pokemon I can Offer:
Starters
All
Kanto
•Caterpie •Pidgey •Pikachu •Sandshrew •Vulpix •Zubat •Odish •Venonat •Psyduck •Growlithe •Geodude •Slowpoke •Doduo •Shellder •Gastly •Onix •Lickitung •Rhyhorn •Horsea • Scyther •Eevee •Kabuto •Aerodactyl •Snorlax •Dratini
Johto
•Hoothoot •Pichu •Cleffa •Igglybuff •Togepi •Natu •Mareep •Sudowoodo •Aipom •Yanma •Murkrow •Dunsparce •Gligar •Quilfish •Sneasel •Delibird •Skarmory •Tyrogue •Smoochum •Elekid •Magby • Larvitar
Hoenn
• Poochyena •Ralts •Surskit •Sableye •Mawile •Plusle •Swablu •Zangoose •Lunatone •Solrock •Lileep •Anorith • Feebas •Shuppet •Tropius •Wynaut •Beldum
Sinnoh
•Shynx •Cranidos •Combee •Cherubi •Drifblim •Mime Jr •Spiritomb •Gible •Munchlax •Rilou •Finneon •Rotom
Unova
All
Send me a PM if you are intrested.

phoenixflare

I'm looking for any magnemite/magneton/magnezone. Don't care about stats or moves. i don't have much to offer, i have zoruas, 5th gen starters and a few dw pokemon but not many. pm me please.

monkeypkmaster

mpk r crazy
Looking for a Magnet

I am looking for a Timid Magnemite/Magneton with Hidden Power Fire-70 and Magnet Pull.
081.gif
082.gif

Preferably Magnemite

Last edited:

maciscool

does nayone have a magnemite,magneton(both not lvl 100)or magnezone that is timid/modest with magnet pull and have hidden power fire
and also untraned

mewtwo,lugia,dialga,kyurem,blaziken,infernape,gira ntina
shiny darkrai,and palkia,and the event suicune

i got i dw poliwag thats female too

Last edited:

Tycrane

Avid Pokétrainer
Need a Magnemite for Pokédex data only. Natures, EV's, IV's don't matter I just need one to fill my Pokédex.

PM me if your interested. Thanks in advance!

Cabezon

Crescendo Cuty
I can breed magnemites for you, just PM if you have any of my wants

Snubbull
Roselia
Glameow
Slugma
Seedot
Wishmur
Nincada
Slugma
Cyndaquil
Burmy
Keckleon
SPinda
Cacnea
Minun
Illumise
Shellos
Torkoal
Makuhita
Nincada

Last edited:

flygonisok

Poke-Guitarist
timid magnet pull magnemite

lilchiz34

I am looking for a timid magnet pull magnemite just like the kid above me. I am offering a lvl 40 untouched tornadus. Please pm me if interested. And the magnemite has to be lvl 1 without any evs. Please pm me if interested

Kalslaffin

Herping the Durp
I'm looking for a timid magnet pull Magnimite with hidden power fire, it can be trained I don't mind I have the berries, I have all the battle subway items and all the legendaries from 3rd gen shiny, including adamant Rayquaza and Groudon and Modest Kyogre with great Ivs, please pm me if you have one

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
If anyone has a shiny Magnemite, please let me know. Unfortunately all I have of value to offer is an event Japanese Mewtwo (the one that has Electro Ball).

snorlaxbro26

SNOLAXROX
gotta shiny magneton and magnezone for trade. will trade them for the following.... darkrai, shaymin, manaphy, deoxys, (carnivine, cyndaquil, lugia) meleotta, genesect, keldeo, or mew. respond to me by text msg.(440-465-6411) or email(mechanicalmanzach@msn.com) cause i likely wont check this again. fc is 5200 2269 2159. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.