• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#081 Magnemite / #082 Magneton / #462 Magnezone

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOGARFU

Avery, EV Trainer
Soon to have a Magnezone level 32 Mild with Magnet Pull ability.

Looking for a magnemite (or any of it's evolutions) with a timide nature, the ability magnet pull, and hidden power fire. The IV's for base 70 power is 31/30/31/30/31/30. PM me

froobisu

I can breed magnemite for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

Bananaman73

I have a modest shiny untouched magnemite with the magnet pull ability. I would like to trade it for other shinies (shiny spiritomb would be awesome) or Ev'd pokemon.

xXTreyXx

looking for male magnemite for trade can breed all gen 5 pokemon and most gen 1 pm
looking for whats in my sig

davidchu

Your WORST nightmare
Need a magnemite
dream world ability or sturdy
modest 31 IV in HP, defense, spe.atk, and spe.def

I will offer most dream world males, or a dream world female abra, or a female dream world eevee

Zoij

Pokef***er
Have a dream world Magnemite with analytic. PM me for offers

TopDecking Shinobi

Have a Dream World Magnemite with Recycle. Looking for shiny pokemon and legendaries as well as Dream World Eevee (Timid if possible), Dream World Drifloon (Female preferred) or a Dream World Illumise (Bold if possible).

Vitals

Looking for a Shiny Magnemite, preferably Timid nature but it doesn't really matter. I can offer what is in my signature, PM me with requests <3

I have a shiny Magnezone i'm willing to trade for another shiny.

cloudn1n3

looking for any of these threee please, anything, preferable male, i dont have much but please! 0734-0503-4107 game name, BBandit

keljacobe

looking for a magnemite/magneton/magnezone. i can only offer gen 1 starters and most pokemons in white
really really want a magnezone....

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Looking for Magnemite, see signature for details and PM me please :)

oRushx

HNNNNNNNNNG
Looking for a Magnemite/Ton/Zone I can offer Any of the starters from every gen, zoruas, or any of the DW females in my sig

arnez22

Hi do you have a magnemite? I don't have great pokemon to trade for it but I have pokerus, stones,and items.

Status
Not open for further replies.