• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#083 Farfetch'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Need a Farfetch'd, see signature for details and PM me please :)

I have Farfetch'd that i can breed.

Looking for Starter Pokemon:

Kanto:

Bulbasuar
Squirtle
Pikachu

Johto:

Chikorita
Totodile

Hoenn:

Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip

Sinnoh:

Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup

Last edited:

Candy Coated Gengar

I have a Female Dream World Farfetch'd that has the egg move Leaf Blade. I can breed her and will be looking to see if I can snag a foreign pokemon in the same egg group to do some Masuda-ing.

PM offers!

Shadowsever

Farfetch'd needed. Nothing special required. Have some dwf pokemon to trade as well as a couple older pokes, squirtle, chimchar. Let me know if we can make a deal!

JaKeRToN

If you need a Farfetch'd, PM with offers!

Ame

僕は音楽家 電卓片手に
I've got a Farfetch'd if you need one! Drop me a PM.

CvxFous

Looking for any farfetch'd or evolution.

I have all pokemon you can possibly have using BW2 cartrige only, so feel free to ask me.
PM me, my FC is in my sig

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Hello, Does anyone have a Farfetch'd they're willing to trade? Please VM I'm trying to complete the pokedex

johnebert91

Breeder/Collector
I’m looking for a female of the first form of this Pokémon with their hidden ability. I can breed a few other DWFs. And I can breed any Pokémon with egg moves. PM if you want to make a deal.

Akaiclone02

Nuzlocker
I am in need of a farfetch'd for Pokedex purposes
Pm me for trade negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.