• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#084 Doduo / #085 Dodrio

Status
Not open for further replies.

froobisu

I can breed doduo for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

Snorlex

I have doduo with dreamworld ability with braveheart egg move

looking for squirtle...

Last edited:

Yusaburu

breeding doduo for any pokemon from my wishlist

I have four Doduos and Three Dodrios for trade.
The Doduos are all level ones, two males, two females.
The Dodrios are all level 100, all males.
I'm willing to level up the doduos to meet the level of whatever I'm being traded ONLY IF I'm receiving a pokemon from my signature. However, I'll trade them and the dodrios for any pokemon.
PM me if interested.

.:NobleArcanine:.

Thoroughly Wicked
I am looking for a doduo or any other poke in this tree for purposes of Pokedex completion. I have most starters and basic gen 5 pokes, PM me with any offers

Also don't bother asking for shinies or legendaries. I will laugh at you.

CvxFous

Looking for any doduo or evolution.

I have all pokemon you can possibly have using BW2 cartrige only, so feel free to ask me.
PM me, my FC is in my sig

Leki

Gym Leader Morty <3

johnebert91

Breeder/Collector
I’m looking for a female of the first form of this Pokémon with their hidden ability. I can breed a few other DWFs. And I can breed any Pokémon with egg moves. PM if you want to make a deal.

alexfirefist6

need for pokedex completion have all unova pokemon and a couple of rare dwf like dwf dragnoire, dwf poliwag, dwf vulpix, dragnoir with extreme speed ect. pm if interested
EDIT: no longer needed

Last edited:

Akaiclone02

Nuzlocker
I am in need of a doduo or dodrio for Pokedex purposes
Pm me for trade negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.