• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#086 Seel / #087 Dewgong

Status
Not open for further replies.

froobisu

I can breed seel for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

dari93

looking for a seel offering any pkmn in my sig. pm me if interested
EDIT:COMPLETED

Last edited:

Yusaburu

breeding seel for any pokemon from my wishlist

Reshkrom

am looking for a dewgong male and normal or shiny either one will be fine for me, Pm Me if you have a dewgong Up for trade.

I've got five Seels for trade.
They're all females and all level ones.
However, I'm willing to level them up to whatever I'm being traded with.
I'm looking for pokemon in my signature, however, I'll accept pretty much anything.
PM me if interested.

Papa H

LF Seel/Dewgong for Black 2 Dex. Not bothered on levels, movesets, gender etc - makes no difference. Pm me :) Thanks in advance

PanOne

Aquatic apprentice
looking for dw female seel pm me please

scomaru

Can i have a Seel or a Dewgong
I can Give you a Charmander with dragon pulse, Chikorita with Ancient power, and a chimchar with blaze kick
PM me if you are interested.

Champion Cynthia108

Sinnoh's Champion
Looking for any Dewgong to breed for a Dex entry in White 2. Thanks in advance.

johnebert91

Breeder/Collector
I’m looking for a female of the first form of this Pokémon with their hidden ability. I can breed a few other DWFs. And I can breed any Pokémon with egg moves. PM if you want to make a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.