• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#090 Shellder / #091 Cloyster

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#090 Shellder#091 Cloyster
water.gif
water.gif
ice.gif

Rage Baron

Anime Disliker
I have a level 13, untouched, female, Quirky Audino with Regenerator. I might be asking a bit much, but I want a low-level UT Lax Shellder in return.

Last edited:

pokemonnewb

Looking for cloyster, can offer most starters!

ultimax

Offering Shellders of any nature with rock blast egg moves and any ability

Looking for Shellder with Rock Blast Egg Move, Skill Link Ability, and 28+ IVs in Att and Def. I can offer 4th and 5th gen shinies, 3 of them if you can help me out.

Last edited:

Etrigan85

UU/NU Trainer
Looking for Shellder with (skill link ability) and nature of jolly, nicknamable preferable plz pm me

pink

Pink Trainer
OFFERING Rock Blast/Icicle Spear/Aqua Ring Shellders :D
pm with offers.

Last edited:

Etrigan85

UU/NU Trainer
looking for a jolly shellder, skill link ability and rock blast move, nicknamable. Offering stuff on sig and also a bunch rare candies/masterball (would help if I can get a water stone as well)

MonkeyX

im looking for a naive or jolly shelder with rock blast and skill link PM me for offers but i can give cross chop/ice punch/fire punch elekid or nasty plot togepi

Shnitzul

Will trade any Pokemon in my Sig (Except Legendarys) for a Cloyster, PM!

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I have a Rhyhorn I want rid off. Any takers? I don't need it, so I'm relaxed with the offers!

Looking for a Cloyster on the hand...

TehSpiral

Terminally Chill
Okay, I got my Shellder (Shiny to boot!)..but I didn't realize I had no Water Stones left after evolving my Staryu weeks ago. I really need a Water Stone! And I can't keep searching dust clouds in the caves, all I get are those stupid gems...

For a Water Stone, I can trade...

Modest Charmander
Jolly Chimchar
Jolly Totodile
Adamant Mudkip
Adamant Torchic
Chikorita
Adamant Scyther w/ Technician
Rash Tynamo
Timid Eevee
Adamant Sneasel w/ egg moves Pursuit & Ice Shard
Oshawott
Zorua
Jolly Axew
Jolly Dratini

as far as items go, I can offer Heart Scales, Leaf Stones, Fire Stones, Dusk Stone, Moon Stones...practically every evo Stone except the effing one I need. Please help!

PokemonAddict123

Returning Champion
im offering various natures of shellder with the skill link ability

dragonblade369

I have a shellder (adamant nature) with rock blast egg move and skill link ability. I can easily breed more of it. Just curious if it worth anything.

Last edited:

free2be_any1

looking for any shellder :) PM me if you have one :) can trade what is listed in my siggy plus maybe a few others :)

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
What I have here is an EV trained Cloyster for those who would like one, trained by yours truly and looking for any trainer that wants one

EVs: 252 Atk, 160 HP, 96 SpDef
IVs: 27/31/25/19/31/8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Skill Link
Moves: Ice Shard, Rock Blast, Explosion, Spikes

Interested in it? Of course you are, now all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade.

Thank you for reading ;091;

mallows1337

nevermind i got my jolly skill link shellder haha. after like 100 and something eggs. still would like a shiny one! please pm me if you got one!

Last edited:

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I have 2x Shellder & Cloyster for trade. Only been used for a Dex Entry.

Want Pokemon from Gen II, III & IV I don't have. Check my Shop or PM me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.