• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#090 Shellder / #091 Cloyster

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRuggercaz

VG Trainer
Has anyone got a Adamant Shellder with Skill Link Ability and also really good IV's
and which has Rock Blast.

I Have lot of good pokes to offer.
If intrested Please PM me thanx.

Last edited:

Trilium

looking for: jolly shellder with a preferably likes to thrash about iv that knows rock blast, shell smash and, icicle spear with the ability skill link.
offering: a mild shiny Typhlosion lvl 36 with a somewhat vain iv

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
Traded....=)

Last edited:

Doctordub

I'm looking for a Naive Skill Link Shellder (any level is fine) that knows Rock Blast. I'm willing to negotiate for any reasonable term. Thanks

woogfroo

I need a male Shellder that knows Rock Blast. Any IVs, any nature.

Check my sig to see what I have. I also have all the starters, and Skitty (which are surprisingly popular).

EDIT: Got the Shellder. Thanks pokesid11!

Last edited:

szorua22

IT'S OVER 9000!!!
i'm looking for a shiny jolly shellder, preferably flawless and ut, with rock blast, pm me!

alpha1094

Seeking Skill Link Shellder. Gender, IVs and nature don't matter. If it has Rock Blast that is preferable

Can offer:
DW Torchic
DW Poliwag
DW Vulpix
DW Dratini
DW Nidoran (m)
DW Lickitung
Dark Pulse Deino

Last edited:

pink

Pink Trainer
I have A LOT of breeding leftovers, so i'll just make a list, ALL OF THEM are lvl 1, bred and know:
*Rock Blast
*Icicle Spear
*Aqua Ring
*Shell Smash

Avaliable Shellders:
*Male / Jolly / Skill Link / Mischievous (31 ivs in spatk...lame!)
*Male / Jolly / Skill Link / Likes to Relax
*Male / Jolly / Skill Link / Likes to Fight
*Male / Jolly / Shell Armor / Loves to Eat
*Male / Jolly / Shell Armor / Strong Willed
*Female / Jolly / Shell Armor / Impetous and Silly
*Male / Jolly / Shell Armor / Loves to Eat

You can just slap an everstone to any of these and breed for a better one/a good natured one... you can even snatch the only female and a male one and get lvl1 shell smash vibalves without the need to level the thing up to lvl 56 x_x! (wich i did.. twice) so yeah...

Looking for:
*Any Egg moved pokemon, specially useful ones/good natured ones/good iv ones
*Any DW female i dont already have (see sign)

PM ME IF INTERESTED!

MarzukaZuka17

Hey, I know this was forever ago, but do you still have that Shellder? I have lots to trade, all legit, just let me know what you need!

Vandslaux

Seeking flawless Jolly Shellder w/ Rock Blast. Sp. Atk doesn't matter. I can SR for an Adamant/Brave DW Banette (the Cotton Guard one) and I have items, just ask!

Trade Completed

Last edited:

Jonah White

Shiny Hunter/Trainer
Got both cloyster and shellder (not shiny)

Pm me if interested

mrsora

Magically Delicious!
Looking for an Adamant/Impish Shiny Shellder with Rock Blast and 31/31/31/x/x/31 or relatively close IVs. Pm me to form a deal, I have several events, a few shinies, Egg Moves, etc.

Pidj

I'm looking for a shellder or with skill link, high iv's and the egg move rock blast.

I have female dw gligar (with several natures), one has outstanding potential, dw swablu, snivy, 2 tepigs. I can trade for a lucky egg too as I have a spare! If you want something else pm or vm me and I'll see what I can do!

Dzum101

Offering rock blast/icicle spear shellder. Looking for DW females that I don't have. PM/VM me :)

Neji-and-Pidgeot

I have rock blast shellder for trade. send me a pm.

Bunface

Jewel Runner
Need either a female or an Adamant Cloyster, if you can breed one with Shell Smash I'll pay through the nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.