• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#090 Shellder / #091 Cloyster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomon89

Hi all, I'm looking for any bog standard shelder. Since I've not long started black I don't have much to offer but if anyone would like to trade I would be glad to give you a list of my pokemon and / or since I'm playing black I could get something for someone.

Thanks,

Tom.

mew blue

Woo-hoo!pokemon!
Hi, I'm requesting a Shellder. I don't care about anything, as long as its not hacked. These are the pokemon I will trade:
Porygon, Kabuto, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Zorua, Solosis, Gothita, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Lapras, Vulpix, Tyrogue, Feebas, Beldum, Rotom, Spiritomb, Hippopotas, Stunky, Cranidos, Riolu, Combee, Tirtouga, Archen.

Pm me for offers, etc..

Harry12

Flygon Trainer
want a shellder with jolly nature dont care about anything else can offer these dream world females
Ponyta Hippopotas Gastly smoochum mankey
and almost any atherpokemon just normal
pm me if interested

Viv

Master Tactician
So I was breeding for a good Shellder, because I wanted to reraise my Cloyster, and got a winner...but then I hatched his younger brother and the IVs were even better. So I'm offering this 2nd place Shellder. Best offer in about a day's time gets him, but I do REALLY want a DW female Skarmory. Let's say that's the insta-win button. ^_^

Anyways, here's the Shellder:

Adamant
Skill Link
Tackle/Rock Blast
NO EVs yet, Lvl 1
HP= 25
ATK= 31
DEF= 31
SpATK= 27
SpDEF= 31
SPD= 31

Don't worry, he's legit. Hence why I don't want to just release him.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading

Shellder - Level 45 - Sassy - Female
cloyster - Level 65 - Timid - Male

IIIWeaponXIII

he guys I'm looking for a shellder lvl 1-10 any gender trading from my black pm me with any Q's

saishuu

I have tons of Shellder with Rock Blast as egg move to trade.
Looking for Adamant Golett and Timid Staryu with max IVs (HP/Attack and Sp. Atk/Speed, respectively), but I'll take any other good offers.

MOGARFU

Avery, EV Trainer
Looking for any female Dream World Cloyster or Shellder with Skill Link! I can get Sneasels with Ice Punch, Zoruas, any breedable 5th gen pokemon, any breedable 4th gen pokemon, and might find another thing to give if you would please trade me a Dream World, Skill Link Cloyster or Shellder!!!!! PM ME PLZ

Toxicated92

Water Expert
LF 'Skill Link' Naive Rock Blast shiny flawless Shellder
Will offer lots (have a look at my trade shop and message me with anything that takes interest) thanks :D

MajalGuy

LF a flawless (or near flawless, I dont mind the SpA) Shellder with Skill Link and a Jolly/Adamant nature, who has the egg move rock blast.

Talmier

Hi guys I have Jolly shelders with rock blast and shell armour if anyone is interested I am working on getting skill link bred in

Rezray

Breeding Shellder, looking for most Pokemon not found in Unova, starters and Pikachu's would be great, PM me :)

Nibblez

Sucker Punch
Wanting a shiny Shellder with Rock Blast and near-perfect IVs.
Worse comes to worse I'll go for the Rock Blast and perfect IVs.

I can offer;
Deino w/ Dark Pulse
Ferroseed w/ Spikes & Leech Seed
DW Chimecho
Adamant Beldum
UT Zorua

Shiny Shellder;
Shiny Tyranitar 252 att/156hp/100spd
Shiny Rapidash 252att/252spd
Shiny Audino 252hp/252Sdef/4def
Shiny Seviper - UT

Magnetar

Hi fellow trainers! :D

I just registered so bear with me haha. I just restarted playing White and I would love to train a Shellder, he's one of my favourite Pokémon, but I don't want to wait till the end of the game when I get the Super Rod. I don't have much to trade yet, but if there's anyone who can miss a perfect male Shellder lv. 1-10 with Skill Link and eggmove Rockblast, you would make me very happy. If you have a shiny that would be even better! I never had any shiny Pokémon before. :( and Cloyster is one of my favourite Pokémon ever. Who wants to trade it for say a Patrat. I hope to make new friends here who I can battle when my team is strong enough too,. Then I can show you how strong Shellder has become and that he got a good home. ^_^

Friendcode: 0648-0892-2547

Last edited:
Looking for a shelder/cloyster. Offering starters or most breedable pkmn. No i won't trade legendaries/shinies for it.

Lizard006

i am looking for a cloyster i can breed any poke you want

I have Shelders for trade with rock blast, PM offers

Status
Not open for further replies.