• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#090 Shellder / #091 Cloyster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyogresaveus

I'm looking for a Skill Link Shellder or Cloyster with Rock Blast.

I have several things to trade, but I'd like to trade it for an Eevee with the following four egg moves: Wish, Yawn, Fake Tears, and Curse.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
looking for a cloyster. (not shellder)
(no master balls)
check my store for offers. and please post in the shop if you have one to trade. pm/vm are too easily lost.

GreenLeader12

Advanced Trainer
hi i have lots of shellders if anyone wants one pm me

Yusaburu

breeding shellder for any pokemon from my wishlist

superjesus1

Looking for a UT adamant shellder with Skill Link ability and the egg move Rock Blast - preferably with max IVs in speed and attack, but as high IVs as possible in all other stats asides special attack which won't matter :) I can offer any breedable pokemon from gen IV and before, with any egg moves and nature desired and max IVs in 2-3 stats or if that doesn't appeal, message me and I'll see what I can provide to suit your needs :) Thanks in advance

looking for naive skill link cloyster with shell smash, icicle spear, rock blast, and razor shell
offering: lots, just vm offers and ideas, also shiny kyogre

elyk800

Looking for a male Shellder/Cloyster with the skill link ability, and the rock blast egg move. Jolly nature and perfect attack and speed IV's are preferred, but not necessary.

I have some event legendaries, shiny Zebstrika/Golbat, and the following Dream World Females:

Vuplix
Taillow
Lickitung
Poliwag
Mareep
Lotad
Kangaskhan
Nidoran
Stantler
Exeggcute
Hoppip
Oddish
Farfetch'd
Doduo
Shuppet
Smoochum
Slugma
Caterpie
Illumise

magersxx

i have adamant, skill link, rock blast UT shellders, loooking for dark pulse ekans/seviper/deino

Daimona

Hero of Truth
Offering: Lv 1 jolly/naive shellders with skill link, rockblast and 31 IVs in attack and speed.

Looking for: Female pokemon with dreamworld abilities:

- Marvel scale dratini
- Drought vulpix
- Swift swim poliwag
- Sheer force bagon

My FC on Black: 4857-4306-2802
My timezone: GMT+1

PM me.

Last edited:

PokeAJ

Looking for a shiny Shelldor, preferably with one of the following natures: naive, jolly, relaxed, or impish. Check sig for shinies I have, will trade most of them but not the legendary ones. Pm if interested.

saboten

Hey, looking for a low level male shellder. I don't care what ability it has or it's nature. Pm if you wanna help me out :)

EDIT:
I'm not sure if it matters, but I have black 2

Charz

Colorless
I was wondering if anybody had a Naive Shellder with the ability Skill Link and the egg move Rock Blast? I am willing to offer a Dream World Mild Dratini with Extremespeed or an Adamant female Technician Scyther with Swords Dance (both untouched), amongst others. Please PM me if interested!

JaKeRToN

I've Got Shelders and Cloysters, If you need one just PM me :D

Machomacho

I have a few Shellders with Ice Shard up for trade if anyone wants one.

Hi im looking for a naive cloyster (any level) with the abilty skill link and with the following moveset, shell smash, icicle spear, rock blast and hydro pump. I can offer you many kinds of pokemon from gen 1-4, i also have a few shines. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks,
KickingBellsprout.

d4rkest

Pokébreeder
I have a couple jolly skill link shellders 31 atk & speed with rock blast & icicle spear for trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.