• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#092 Gastly / #093 Haunter / #094 Gengar

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleven22

Looking for any of these guys. Please reply or PM. Have the following to trade:

Altaria LV49
Conkeldurr LV30
Wigglytuff LV48
Bronzong LV58
Golduck LV48

I have plenty more, but this is what I thought people might be interested in. Thanks!

Hkao

*completed****

Last edited:

Classified

Crit Hater
Looking for a ghastly! Timid is prefered but any nature is fine! PM me please.

df1234

Looking to trade my Haunter then trade back. Of course so I can have my Gengar. Will reciprocate of course.

xWhiteyy

Looking for a Haunter/Gengar to add to my white 2 team. Only have 6 badges, but have a bit to trade. PM me with requests.

Jeloz

Need a Gastly, doesnt matter what level or nature. Just a Gastly. PM me

EDIT: Completed trade.

Last edited:

Mocharaid

Looking for a Gastly, doesn't matter what gender, level or nature, I can breed one I want. I just want a Gastly :)

I don't have many rare Pokémon but PM me and I'll see if I have what you want :)

djns

looking for any of these 3, have various to trade

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi All,

I have a Dreamworld Jolly FEMALE Lv.25 Gengar

Hypnosis-Night Shade-Confuse Ray-Shadow Punch

PM me for offers.

Thanks,

Ariel

bushie

i'm lookin for gastly or any of its evos offerin a bellsprout holding a leaf stone

Richaimyte

Looking for female Gastly, any nature (Timid if at all possible) for Black 2. Have Timid female Eevee's for trade (With X X X 30 31 31 Iv) or anything else you need!

Status
Not open for further replies.