• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#092 Gastly / #093 Haunter / #094 Gengar

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I have a Gengar looking for a new home, in good condition and their details are

Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
IVs: 16/1/7/14/26/0
Moves: Hypnosis, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Thunderbolt

Are you interested in it? If your answer is yes, then all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade.

Thank you for reading ;094;

Last edited:

Rain21199

Psy trainer
im looking for 2 male quiet gastly lvl1 will trade lvl100 rayquaza pm me if you match this description

Leeham38

Of The Shattered Sun
Breeding Gastlys of all natures!
Each bred Gastly has the moves:
Lick
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt
Explosion

Lookin for Ghastly with + SpA Nature and 28+ IV's in SpA and Speed. I can offer 4th and 5th gen shinies.

Sporetox

Soul Keeper
Looking for a Male Haunter to go with my Female Haunter. Looking to negotiate a fair trade.
Pokemon Black/White
Name:Kurtis
FC:1592-4135-7398

koopa dude64

1st Gen Trainer
i need ze ghastly!!! someone please aid me!!

koopa dude64

1st Gen Trainer
anybody :)?????????????????????

looking for gastly with disable and other good egg moves will trade it for ferroseed with SR/leech seed/gyro ball

lprulez

Looking for a lvl 1-5 Gastly.
Message me if you have one for trade.

I'm looking for a Female, Modest one of this family. IV/EV/Level doesn't matter. I can trade UT Timid Male Zorua's with 31 IV's in Sp.Atk (And two other random stats) and the egg moves Extrasensory and Dark Pulse, pm please

hellow533

Gengar

I'm looking for a lvl 100 maxed spec-att/speed gengar, or atleast one with those stats over 320 or so.
Willing to trade ho-oh for it.

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
looking for a ghastly with good eggmoves

:)

LAWLS

I have some female timid ghastly up for trade. Looking specifically for natu or xatu. But if you have some good offers I can trade for those. If you want me to breed for egg moves, just tell me. :D pm me with offers

EDIT: about to begin breed timid disable ghastly. Pm me if you want one.

Last edited:

Lucdawg

Only For the Weak
I've got a shiny gengar up for trade. If interested pm me to negotiate a deal.

toddsnap

Can breed Gastly any nature. I want Gen I-IV pokemon, send me a PM of what nature you would like and what you have available.

Status
Not open for further replies.