• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#092 Gastly / #093 Haunter / #094 Gengar

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGhostKing

Looking for a Ghastly of either gender and any level.

Offering a level 1 Spiritomb (unless it is requested at a higher level).

exodas

In need of a ghastly of any level or gender! Plz pm me if you can breed/trade

Chrome919

Gens 1-3 are best!
I need a ghastly/haunter. Preferably female.

Angie Boi

goodday chums!

looking for a ghastl or haunter or gengar iwont trade any legendaries gimme a list of what uwant and ill get it for you...ihave pokemon white btw

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I have 2x Gengar for trade. Only been used for a Dex Entry.

Want Pokemon from Gen II, III & IV I don't have. Check my Shop or PM me. Thanks.

Willing to trade a haunter for a haunter, don't care what EV's/IV's, nature or whatev, just need a gengar

PirateBite

Looking for any Gastly, gender and nature don't matter to me. I have all gens starters to offer as well as some harder to find pokes like: Voltorb, Koffing, Machop, Grimer, Meowth etc.

PM me if you are interested in any of those or, if you have something specific in mind lemme know and I'll see if I have it. :)

PB

Last edited:

Brembo

I have a box full of timid gastlys that have been chain bred. You can take your choice on gender. They all have perfect speed, I beleive some of them have perfect Special Attack. A lot of them do have a second flawless stat.

Dont really want anything in return as these are all a bi product of chain breeding, but if anyone has anything rare that is unobtainable in Heart Gold and White that would be excellent.

My FC is 3052 8080 1591

xerozero69

Currently hatching Gastly eggs in Diamond. Will trade any gender or nature I have for any TM. All Gastlys have Hypnosis and Lick. PM me if you want to make a trade.

Vulken

The OD of the OG
I have a competitive ready Gengar.

Male Gengar Lvl. 51
IVs: 1-2/23-24/26-27/28-29/25-26/23-24
EVs: 4 HP/252 Speed/252 Sp. Attack
Moves: Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Thunderbolt, Destiny Bond
Nature: Timid

Completely legit. Please send me your offers as I have nothing I really want in mind. Other competitive ready Pokemon are most wanted. Thanks.

BrandonAM

Primeape Fan
I am looking for a gastly, please message me if you have one to trade.

HarleyDaHaunter

Anyone Have A Female Shiny Haunter?.. In A Dusk Ball?

I'm looking for a female shiny Haunter and would like it in a Dusk Ball but doesn't have to be. Would be nice tho. Willing to trade anything you want. If I can get it anyway. I can get pokemon from SoulSilver, Pokemon Black and White. (Sorry about the spelling, I'm sleeeeepy). PM me. Thanks for reading. :3

Last edited:

RumZ

Permanent Dreamer
Looking for a Gastly. Check my sig for what I have for trade. The sooner the better.

xerozero69

Currently hatching Gastly eggs. They all have Hypnosis and Lick. I'll trade any gender or nature for anything. Just PM me to set something up.

Status
Not open for further replies.