• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#092 Gastly / #093 Haunter / #094 Gengar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerebral Bugs

This is my house!!!
Looking for a ghastly. (Hopefully lvl 1 or any level female) Will trade a charmander, heracross, or a DW (F) Farfetch'd.

bigman82

Shiny Trader
I'm looking for someone to help me evolve my haunter. PM me if you want to help. :)

bushie

hey i can still breed gastly with thunderbolt pm me offers looking for dws/firestone

Looking for any Gastly/Haunter/Gengar for my White Version. If you want it returned to your gen V game, that's fine - I just want a level 1 Gastly of my own. PM me if you're interested? I'm not sure what to offer, but I'm sure we can work something out.

littleperson619

Dragon Taimer
Alright , so I'm really looking for any evolution of these three. Ghost pokemon are one of my favorite types and Gastly is the OG of ghosts. Please PM me. I have all 5th generation starters, Torchic, Piplup, Tododile, Cyndaquil, Black Exclusives such as Vullaby and Weedle, Togepi, Magnemite, Eevee, Munchlax... A few others that I might have left out. PM with offers, please.

okay im looking for a timid gengar or haunter with 252 spa/252 spe/4 hp with hp ice it doesnt have to be lvl 100 just ev train it and ill level it up. ill trade it for a shiny heatran lvl 100. pm me with offers.

PedroCC

I am looking for a Hunter or a Gengar. Pm me

Pokemon Black Friend Code:
5157 4251 4600
What I'm offering:
Most Starters (and evolutions)
- Tepig
- Snivy
- Oshowott
Fossil Pokemon:
- Archen
- Tirtouga
Specials
- Zorua
- Zoroark
Black Exclusives
- Vullaby
- Cotonee
- Deino
- Litwit
White Exclusives
- Petlil
- Larvesta

All Element Monkeys
- Panpour
- Pansear
- Pansage

Last edited:

Pinsther

I'm looking for a legit Gengar with Metronome. Any will do. Nature, stats, level - none of that matters. Just so long as it has Metronome. And is legit.
I can offer pretty much any non-legendary/event with any nature you might want. Just ask if you have what I want! Please PM, and thanks!

Radlin

He Returns.
I'm looking for a female Ghastly. Would really appreciate good IVs, a good nature, and shiny, but any female Ghastly is fine.

McLucky

Looking for a Pain Split Gastly. I can offer any 5th gen and many 1st-4th gen breedables, including starters or Dark Pulse Zorua, some DW, or even any of the Regis. Let me know if you've got one and we'll make a deal!

Last edited:

ChippZanuff

Looking for a Gastly. Nature, lvl and ability don't matter.

I have swinubs, beldums, darumakas and a few others to offer in trade. PM with replies.

Galux

Looking for any gastly
4083 4953 8505

Linknayru

I'm lookin for a gastly or any poke of this chain. I can offer all starters, many breedable pokes and some random items such as lucky egg, gems, etc. pm me.

xerozero69

I have boxes full of Gastlys for trade. Many different natures and both genders. All level 1 with the moveset Hypnosis and Lick. PM me with what you want and send me a list of 3 non-Unova Pokemon to pick one from.

Ashriall

Seeking Timid Haunter

Offering: Female Eevee / Male-Jolly-Skill Link Shelder with Rock Blast Egg Move / Timid Zorua / Oshawatt / Snivvy / Tepid / Elemental Monkeys / Adamant Technician Hitmontop / Timid Larvesta

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.