• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#092 Gastly / #093 Haunter / #094 Gengar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm looking for this Gengar, on 5th gen:

Pokemon: Gengar (Shiny)

IVs: 31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

Nature: Timid

Special Moves: Pain Split

Other Moves: Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Substitute.

EVS: 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, 6 defense.

PM me if you have it. In exchange you will get a UT shiny flawless. Don't be afraid to ask, as I could probably get any of them.

KidChrono

Lonely Preschooler
I'm looking for a Male Shiny Timid Gastly with the move Icy Wind [for 5th gen]

I can offer the following;
Lv15 Timid Victini
Lv50 Brave Reshiram
Lv30 Adamant Entei [Shiny, OT GAMESTP] x2
Lv40 Sassy Suicune
Lv40 Quirky Latias
Lv47 Quiet Giratina
Lv70 Serious Palkia
Lv70 Brave Dialga
Lv60 Lonely Articuno
Lv60 Naive Zapdos
Lv60 Naughty Moltres
Lv5 Timid Jirachi [OT GAMESTP]
Lv5 Bold Jirachi [OT SMR2010]
Lv5 Mild Jirachi [OT SMR2010]
Lv50 Jolly Mesprit
Lv50 Relaxed Azelf
Lv50 Careful Uxie
Lv50 Jolly Heatran
Lv45 Bashful Lugia
Lv5 Mild Mew [OT FAL2010]
Lv20 Naughty Rotom
Lv30 Bashful Shaymin
Lv44 Bashful "Red" Gyarados
Lv50 Brave Cresselia
Lv40 Naughty Tornadus
Lv1 Jolly Phione

All of them are untrained. If you can help me out, hit me up with a PM! I'd even be willing to offer a couple Pokemon for my request :)

EDIT: The Gastly would have to be Untrained too, alternatively, I'd settle for a Haunter, UT, with the same stuff I requested for Gastly. I can also offer Power items and other hard to come by items. Just ask and I'll tell you if I have it.

Last edited:

carrete

Monty Hall
Looking for a modest/timid Gengar. Don't really care if it has EV's, although it would be nice if it didn't :). Pm me what you would want for it, and I'll try and get you what you want.
Thanks,
Carrete

Last edited:

Datenshi Uchiha

Looking for any of gastly family. I don't really have anything to offer, though i am always available to help with evolutions.

I would also be fine with a quick back and forth trade so it can be added to my dex then i can just find one via Global trade.

Argenton

Finishing Trainer
I have a box load of Modest/Timid Gastlys if anyone wants one.

Idealy in return i'd like any Trapinch. However I will also trade for any one of the following:

- Growlithe, Teddiursa, Skarmory, Bagon, Skorupi, Gible.
- Any 1/2/3/4 Generation Starter other than Chimchar.

PM or VM me if you'd like to trade.

If you'd like one of my Gastly's but dont have any of my wants that i've listed, feel free to message me and we can work something else out :)

Kolb

Decent Breeder
Looking for a Flawless/near-flawless ghastly, haunter, gengar with a timid nature

TheShinyKlaceon

looking for a flawless or near flawless gengar with counter, doesnt have to be shiny. i have other shiny flawless pokes to offer pm or vm me for offers

soundxfury

Looking for a specific Gastly. Could need to be done by someone who can RNG. Clone is fine, just no hacks and no ribbons.
Details:
Shiny Gastly, lvl 1 (Personal request, will be NFT)
Nature: Timid
Flawless would be nice (or near flawless with exception of Attack stat), but not strictly necessary.
If it is flawless/near-flawless (31/x/31/31/31/31), I will offer 2 shiny (PM me for list or check my shop), or a Shiny Dialga or Kyurem, or a Timid nature Shaymin.
I've also got shiny flawless Solosis, Snorunt, and near-flawless Ralts.

If it is not flawless/near-flawless I will trade a regular shiny or a couple DW/Egg Move Pokemon.
Feel free to PM me if you can get this for me, though it would be much appreciated if you would post your offer in my shop. Thanks in advance.

Ziii

Shiny Level 1 Gastly available in my shop (comes to my black game on wednesday) leave offers there or PM me.

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
I need a flawless shiny Timid Ghastly knowing Giga Drain (available through 4th gen TM). Must have IVs of 31/x/31/31/31/31. I have several 5th gen RNGs in my shop, as well as a wide selection of DW Eevees.

autumnmew

Event Hunter
im looking for the japanese trade for evouloution karrablast,shelmet,magmar,electabuzz,slowpoke,scyther,haunter,machoke UT
pm me

Devil lagiacrus

Brazilian trainer
looking for one adamant`s gengar,if anyone have,trade with me.

White FC-1592 5050 6456
NAME-Lucas

message me in comments if have

Devil lagiacrus

Brazilian trainer
ill enter online from now,then ill wait for anyone

Nakashima

Looking for any gastly, haunter or gengar, as long as theyre legit. Offering close to all items, pm to set up a trade.

*EDIT*: Trade completed =]

Last edited:

Racker

Need a gastly

I'm looking for any gastly, haunter, or gengar. I can offer a reshiram, zekrom, bulbasaur, phanpy with iceshards, relaxed torkoal, eevee with wish, snorlax with pursuit, caterpie, piplup. please pm me if you have a gastly i could have.;094;

Status
Not open for further replies.