• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#092 Gastly / #093 Haunter / #094 Gengar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerebral Bugs

This is my house!!!
Looking for a ghastly. (Hopefully lvl 1 or any level female) Will trade a charmander, heracross, or a DW (F) Farfetch'd.

bigman82

Shiny Trader
I'm looking for someone to help me evolve my haunter. PM me if you want to help. :)

bushie

hey i can still breed gastly with thunderbolt pm me offers looking for dws/firestone

Looking for any Gastly/Haunter/Gengar for my White Version. If you want it returned to your gen V game, that's fine - I just want a level 1 Gastly of my own. PM me if you're interested? I'm not sure what to offer, but I'm sure we can work something out.

littleperson619

Dragon Taimer
Alright , so I'm really looking for any evolution of these three. Ghost pokemon are one of my favorite types and Gastly is the OG of ghosts. Please PM me. I have all 5th generation starters, Torchic, Piplup, Tododile, Cyndaquil, Black Exclusives such as Vullaby and Weedle, Togepi, Magnemite, Eevee, Munchlax... A few others that I might have left out. PM with offers, please.

okay im looking for a timid gengar or haunter with 252 spa/252 spe/4 hp with hp ice it doesnt have to be lvl 100 just ev train it and ill level it up. ill trade it for a shiny heatran lvl 100. pm me with offers.

PedroCC

I am looking for a Hunter or a Gengar. Pm me

Pokemon Black Friend Code:
5157 4251 4600
What I'm offering:
Most Starters (and evolutions)
- Tepig
- Snivy
- Oshowott
Fossil Pokemon:
- Archen
- Tirtouga
Specials
- Zorua
- Zoroark
Black Exclusives
- Vullaby
- Cotonee
- Deino
- Litwit
White Exclusives
- Petlil
- Larvesta

All Element Monkeys
- Panpour
- Pansear
- Pansage

Last edited:

Pinsther

I'm looking for a legit Gengar with Metronome. Any will do. Nature, stats, level - none of that matters. Just so long as it has Metronome. And is legit.
I can offer pretty much any non-legendary/event with any nature you might want. Just ask if you have what I want! Please PM, and thanks!

Radlin

He Returns.
I'm looking for a female Ghastly. Would really appreciate good IVs, a good nature, and shiny, but any female Ghastly is fine.

McLucky

Looking for a Pain Split Gastly. I can offer any 5th gen and many 1st-4th gen breedables, including starters or Dark Pulse Zorua, some DW, or even any of the Regis. Let me know if you've got one and we'll make a deal!

Last edited:

ChippZanuff

Looking for a Gastly. Nature, lvl and ability don't matter.

I have swinubs, beldums, darumakas and a few others to offer in trade. PM with replies.

Linknayru

I'm lookin for a gastly or any poke of this chain. I can offer all starters, many breedable pokes and some random items such as lucky egg, gems, etc. pm me.

xerozero69

I have boxes full of Gastlys for trade. Many different natures and both genders. All level 1 with the moveset Hypnosis and Lick. PM me with what you want and send me a list of 3 non-Unova Pokemon to pick one from.

Ashriall

Seeking Timid Haunter

Offering: Female Eevee / Male-Jolly-Skill Link Shelder with Rock Blast Egg Move / Timid Zorua / Oshawatt / Snivvy / Tepid / Elemental Monkeys / Adamant Technician Hitmontop / Timid Larvesta

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.