• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#092 Gastly / #093 Haunter / #094 Gengar

Status
Not open for further replies.

janeee

Decent trainer
I am looking for a gengar with pain split and disable doesn`t matter what level. I can offer spiritomb with nightmare and pichu with volt tackle and many party pokemon

ByeByeByrd

Internet Female
I'm wondering if anyone here would be willing to do me a favor. I have a Haunter and I'm wondering if anyone wants to do a trade then trade back? I'm really looking for someone reliable and am willing to do the same back or to trade for this favor, I have several DW females if interested.

*Edit* Evolved thanks to mankeyonmyback!

Last edited:

meepooh

Looking for a UT flawless Gastly with Timid nature, and the move Disable (plus possibly Pain Split, but that's not a must.). Shiny would be a big plus but not absolutely necessary. Have many shiny/event/flawless pokemon plus items to offer. PM if you have this. Thanks.

zombi

Breeder
Ok i got a bunch of these just sitting in my boxes. I need to get rid of them. If u dont have one ill b more than happy to trade u one.
I still to this day have never seen a modest of any of these and tried for a hole day to make one. I am looking for a modest one

pm if u need one or offers

MasterGarner

i have a haunter that i need to evolve
Trade complete thanks to Rocket Grunt Dannie

P.S. if anyone need a haunter to evolve, or any other pokemon that needs to trade to be evolved pm me and i will be more than willing to help out, i dont need anything in return

Last edited:

Walker Black

Hello, people. Can someone grab a Gastly for me at White Forest and name it something? I can offer an UT Modest Oshawott with Max Defense and Sp. Attack.

(I would prefer for it to be caught in a Dusk Ball, because I'm an idiot. Timid or Modest preferred.)

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Have Ghastly for trade, see signature for details and PM me please :) Also accept Firestones/Waterstones/Thunderstones/Leafstones/Moonstones/MetalCoat/Kingsrock

thepomster

Looking for a Gastly will offer anything from my sig

SmeargleIsUber

Dragon User
Ok.... I've been trying for awhile now to get a Gastly out of Dream World but I have some of the worst luck in the history of bad luck. Haunter is my favorite Pokemon ever so I'm desperatly looking for a Timid/Modest Gastly. PM if you're interested.

Yusaburu

breeding gastly for any pokemon from my wishlist

norris7739

Dragon Master
Looking for a modest female pokemon in the Gastly family. Tell me what you want.

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
I'm looking for a female Pokemon on this line with a timid nature for breeding, if anyone has one, I'm willing to trade untouched starters, fossil Pokemon and Zorua, Eevee, Riolu etc. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.