• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#092 Gastly / #093 Haunter / #094 Gengar

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwitchyAssTaillow

Willing to trade Deino for Ghastly. PM if interested!

Edit: Received a Ghastly over the GTS, and now... I'm offering newly hatched Ghastlings! PM if me if interested!

Last edited:

crayaura

Hi, I'm looking for any Gastly, Haunter, or Gengar, any breed, any level, any nature, either gender.
I'm offering a Level 70 Zekrom with docile nature. It knows Zen Headbutt, Fushion Bolt, Dragon Claw, and Imprison. It's also carrying a Plume Fossil. (AKA, free Archen!)
The kicker, though, is that I'm looking for a Gastly/Haunter/Gengar from a different language version than mine. (Mine's English!)
PM me if you're interested. :) Thanks!

***TRADE ALREADY ENACTED. PM IF YOU WANT A GASTLY, THOUGH***

Last edited:

djns

I have a Gastly, all I ask in return is you trade, and then trade back my Haunter :)

Shintiki

I am looking for a any of the 3 any at any level with w.e. nature.
I have Eevee, Charmander, Tepig, Oshawott, Torchic, Cyndyquil, Togegi, ready for trade.
Aslo have access to Black 2 pokemon.
PM me if interested.

RallenBlint

I have a Gastly, all I ask in return is you trade, and then trade back my Haunter :)

Hello! I have no problem doing that, but I was wondering if at a later date would you do the same for me?

These are the Pokémon I have and am willing to trade for your Gastly, separated by gender and from highest level to lowest.

Herdier - Male - Lvl 21
Watchdog - Male - Lvl 21
Scraggy - Male - Lvl 16
Sewaddle - Male - Lvl 15
Cotonee - Male - Lvl 15
Venipede - Male - Lvl 15
Sawk - Male - Lvl 12
Audino - Male - Lvl 12

Darumakua - Female - Lvl 15
Sandile - Female - Lvl 15
Tumburr - Female - Lvl 14
Tympole - Female - Lvl 12
Pidove - Female - Lvl 8

My FC is 4212 8075 0681

Hope to hear from you soon! :D

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Can breed Gastly, UT. PM me if your looking.

Copie

Nothing Special
I'm looking for a Timid Gastly, UT. Obviously IVs would be nice, but I can't really be picky. I only just beat Black 2, and am only just starting to get my feet under me in terms of what I can offer. As such, all I really can breed right now is Impish Mudkips, or Modest or Mild Deino. If you're interested in either of these, please PM me and we can happily set something up for a Gastly.

CvxFous

Looking for any gastly or evolution.

I have all pokemon you can possibly have using BW2 cartrige only, so feel free to ask me.
PM me, my FC is in my sig

Benacus

I'm looking for a UT timid gastly but ill take any gastly message me with what you're looking for in return

I need a female ghastly (or haunter).. I can offer you female/male bulbasaur, tipigs, and mudkips. I also have male charmanders and snivys. The charmanders have nice genes.

Lockette

Competitive Player
Moved to more recent post.

Last edited:

Pidjiken

IV Breeder
Giving away many Mild Natured Gastly. Pm me if you want one.

d4rkest

Pokébreeder
I have 2 Timid gastly with disable 31 Spatk & speed
and one Outstanding timid gastly with disable and 31 Spatk
All for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.