• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#092 Gastly / #093 Haunter / #094 Gengar

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightNinja

I'm looking for a Gastly, one at a relatively low level, preferably.

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
I need a shiny gastly, will trade other shinnies.

alexfirefist6

need gasty or hunter pls. i don't have much to offer but sent me a pm and try
editt: got it alredy

Last edited:

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
i will give 2 shinnies with pokerus for a shiny gastly

Hello, newbie looking to get my favorite pokemon!

Message me and let me know what you are looking for. Just finished the Elite 4 in White 2, but I did breed nasty plot Togepi and Adamant Excadrill.

UndeadGamerDan

Ghost type trainer.
Hey people, I 'm looking for a Gengar on Black 2, I would prefer if someone could trade me a Haunter which would then evolve into a Gengar after the trade, the lower the level the better, I'm willing to trade a lv.25 Pignite (Nicknamed FireStomp) if anyone could help me out it would be massively appreciated, I'm hoping to build an all ghost team.
Thanks guys.

AgentRobyzar

bird watcher
I am able to hatch anyone a gastly if needed :) I haven't checked on the stats of my own so I can't guarantee that they will be perfect IV's.

Steddi

Hey I'm looking for a gengar or a haunter (so it evolves in trade). I have quite a few starters, a few DWF, 2 egg move bred pokes (see signature). I have Black 2 so any non legendary I can probably get. Thanks!
Bump

Last edited:

Cheeseonaplate

Anybody here have a shiny Ghastly/Haunter/Gengar? I would love to trade my shiny Sassy Magnezone for it

Trybal

Looking for a Ghastly/Haunter/Gengar, no specific requirements, not much to offer (6th badge in Black2), have a few starters though.

hotcoldyay

i herd u liek me :P
Loking for a gastly with the following characteristics:

Timid
31/X/31/31/31/31
Sludge Wave

This is available from Entralink only, I think.

I will compensate extremely well for the following gastly. I don't really care if it's shiny, but if it is, I'm willing to trade a lot more for it. I have plenty of EV'D Flawless, UT Flawless, GBA and gamecube and DS events, shiny ut and ev'd flawless and unflawless, legendaries and lots more.

PM me ASAP id you have this! Thanks! :)

I have some Gastlys, Haunters and Gengars for trade Pm if you want any.

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I need a shiny male Gastly. i can offer events. PM me what you want in return :)

Last edited:

Patri25

Hi, i am looking for a Gastly, Timid, iv x/x/x/31/x/31, if possible with good ivs in the defences but it isnt very important.
Send me a PM if you want to trade.
I offer any of my dw females or ask me for something else.
Thanks

Code iX!

I'm looking for a male shiny Gastly (preferable any nature except: adamant, careful, impish, jolly, brave, relaxed ou sassy).

I offer legendaries, ask me which one you are looking for :)

Shiny Numel and Shiny Wingull for trade as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.