• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#095 Onix / #208 Steelix

Status
Not open for further replies.

IIIWeaponXIII

looking for Onix lvl 1-10 any gender please pm for any trades

Verus_Nox

Onix

Seeking a Male Onix, under Lvl 10. PM me if you wish to trade

vasu98

Looking for Onix w/ Sthealth Rock.Pm/vm for offers.

froobisu

I can onix bellsprout for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer. I also have a steelix that I no longer need any more, and am willing to trade it for any pokemon listed in my signature, or any competitive pokemon.

Aqua88

Icy cold trainer!
I'm on Heart Gold, I have a Shiny female Onix, level 48. If possible I'd trade it for a Pachirisu or a low level Glaceon. Please PM if you are interested. ^^

Trade complete. ^_^

Last edited:

richm88

shiny hunter
i am looking for a shiny onix,in english language

viteck

CATCH THEM'ALL
looking for a shiny or normal onix PM for trade plz

shinymanmick

Too Good For Words
looking for onix or steelix (don't really care) with flawlees IV's in defence and sp.defence

Out On a Whim-sicott

Professional Trader
Looking to trade a shiny japanese steelix lvl 100 pm with offers

bopla83

I have DW female Onix. PM with offers if anyone is interested.

Shadow_153

Black Belt Trainer
Hey all, I'm looking for a shiny Onix or Steelix, dont care what levelor gender and I'm willing to trade any one or two of the following level 50 tyranitar:

Nature: Gentle, Brave or Bold

Nature: Sassy (2 available)

All of them have the sandstream ability and following moves:

Thrash
Dark Pulse
Payback
Crunch

Last edited:

ursaringisaboss

punk smasher 3.0
i am looking for a sturdy onix/steelix with relaxed nature. the gender doth not matter

Status
Not open for further replies.