• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#095 Onix / #208 Steelix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiver

Trainer
Looking to do a tradeback to evolve my Onix, please PM me if you can help! Will help in return if I can

ursaringisaboss

punk smasher 3.0
I am still looking for a steelix or onix preferably with 31 def iv

arisatomaxon

アリサト メクソン
Looking for any Onix for my Pokedex entry ( 5% in wild and 20% in dust drives me crazy )
If you wanna evolve your Onix at the same time it's okay, as I just need Onix for the entry, which means I will return it to you after the trade :D

Last edited:

gtk

duurrrr...
Looking for a female DW steelix. I have a long list of pokemon that I am willing to trade including, DW sandshrew, DW aron, and I have a shiny dratini that I would be willing trade.

Akaikane

Ultimate Newbie
Can trade Onix (DWF or orther). PM me with offers. Not looking for anything specific; surprise me.

Sotiros

Onix?

I'm looking for a dreamworld onix for my team. I prefer a female, but it really doesn't matter. I don't have much to give since I just started playing the new games, but I have a Tepig and Mareep I can part with. Thanks, and pm me please!

RedXavi

I'm want to do a tradeback my onix with metal coat, if you are interested please PM!!

jbgecko23

I would like to trade my onix with metal coat to evolve, then tradeback. If anyone interested, please PM, thanks.

greg2040

Looking for a legit gold steelix. I have plenty of legendaries and shinies to offer. PM me with what you want

RedJirachi

Veteran member
If anyone is busy filling up the Unova Pokedex, I will trade an Onix with a Metal Coat for an Onix with a Metal Coat

Zameric

Quicksilver Pirate
Offering:
  • Onix(F) - Jolly - Rock Head - Lv.1 x2
  • Onix(F) - Jolly - Sturdy - Lv.1
  • Onix(F) - Jolly - Weak Armor - Lv.1
  • Onix(M) - Jolly - Weak Armor - Lv.1

Wanted:
  • Manaphy
  • Modest/Jolly/Timid Ditto
  • DWF Pokémon (case by case basis)
  • Squirtle/Wartotle/Blastoise
  • Pokéwalker exclusive Pokémon (case by case basis)
  • Shiny Pokémon
  • Event (legendary or not) Pokémon
  • Well bred Pokémon (e.g. good natures, egg moves)

SuperMegaCharizard

I'll Eat Your Face.
Looking for Shiny Onix. UT is preferred.
Doesn't have to be flawless.
Offering shiny pokemon in return.
PM ME.

Maxi

DWF Onix with Stealth Rock UT.

greenfennekin

ninjasaurus
looking for someone to trade my onix so that it evolves and trade back.

feraligatorfrenzy

Girl Power!!
I have a level 44 male onix. Calm nature and Sturdy ability. pm me with offers.

ImpyreFox

Spriter and Writer
F DW Onix?

Hello, I am looking for a female, dream world onix. Tell me what you seek, I may just have it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.