1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

1,000 Ways to get Kicked Out of Walmart

Discussion in 'Games' started by Deoxys386, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deoxys386

Deoxys386 Deoxys Fan

This game exists on PokeCommunity. In each post, you post a funny way to get kicked out of Walmart. Also, make sure to number your ways. You can post more than one per post if you want. Our goal is to reach 1,000. I'll start:

1. Cut the power, then shout across the store "Quick, get it before they turn the lights back on!"

2. Swampert is my Homeboy

Swampert is my Homeboy Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma

2. sit on the ground in a corner and start whispering to yourself. When people walk by whisper creepily at them: "I see dead people." Then start freaking out and running in circles yelling..... Yup...

3. thechallenger101

thechallenger101 THE CAKE IS A LIE!

3. Scream NYAN CAT ITS NYAN CAT then go up to security and act like Nyan Cat

4. MeltingCORE

MeltingCORE Well-Known Member

4. Screech like a banshee and start ripping open egg containers, throwing the eggs at people.

5. BIGJRA

BIGJRA Catchin' Em All

5. Tell an employee someone is robbing a video game, then when they turn around, flip them off.

6. 6.Attempting to rob Wal-Mart with a clear bag over your face and a water gun. lol

7. lawmaster

lawmaster What is that?

7 Come in with an animal suit on and pretend to be that animal loose in walmart

8. Toyo

Toyo Wandering Caretaker

8 This is step by step.

1. take random objects
    2. glue/tape them to yourself.
    3. run back and forth through all the detector things.

9. Inchtall

Inchtall Back in Black....2

9. climb on the shelves and jump from one to the other.

10. AzukanAsimbu

AzukanAsimbu Petal Paladin

Open up the LEGO boxes and throw the pieces all over the place and at people.

Or place boxes of condoms in random peoples shopping carts.

11. lawmaster

lawmaster What is that?

11 Get a mask duck tape a rope and a butcher knife in your cart and when someone passes you just give them a crooked smile

12. Phoopes

Phoopes There it is.

12. Hit your child in public...

Oh wait. People get away with that all the time at Wal-Mart.

13. J-star

J-star Dynamic Entry!

13. Climb into a random peron's shopping cart and then have a tantrum when they refuse to push you around

14. Squiddly Dee

Squiddly Dee ∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋

14. Grab a bottle of red spraypaint and write "You're all dead to me" all over the walls.

15. thechallenger101

15 Strip your close then scream " Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle" while doing the michael jackson

16. Squiddly Dee

Squiddly Dee ∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋

16. Go up to one of the cashiers, climb behind their check out counter, and begin licking their face continuously.

17. thechallenger101

17 steal stuff Duh>

18. sonic507

sonic507 Come at me Flower!

18 Rape one of the check out peeps while yelling Iron Reaver, Soul Stealer!

19. -Nator-

-Nator- Psyperiority

19: Move the Caution signs to another location so people slip and fall on the wet floor.

20. sonic507

sonic507 Come at me Flower!

20: Put on a Inuyasha coustume and run around the store yelling "Where are you, Kangome?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.