• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

1,000 Ways to get Kicked Out of Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
66: Randomly falcon punch the neatly stacked objects in the store. and yell "YES" when they fall apart.

67: slide into the aisle wearing nothing but an undershirt, boxers and socks, and start singing that song from that commercial.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
67: Pick up an orange and squeeze it screaming It's over 9000!!!

LiquidGOLD

I will KEEL YOU!
68: Go into a restroom with a watermelon (hidden), and after a while, make harsh grunting noises. Then drop the melon in the toilet and say "That felt good!"

Soperman

The One and Only
69. Run into walmart screaming, and keep running around walmart. Have your friend wait a minute before entering the store dressed as a bear, and have him/her terrorize the shoppers

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Take some markers, a white board, and a table. Put child's toys on the table with a sign reading "toy's $5.00"

lawmaster

What is that?
71 throw sports balls at anyone who dares come into your aisle

rangernumber-x

Experienced trainer
74. Go to a empty till, dressed as an employee. When people ask you to check them out, start insulting them about their items, dress sense, etc.

CrystalBlush

Typo..........↑
75. Dress up as Hulk and yell "ME HULK!!!" then start roaring and throwing stuff on the ground, bashing stuff, etc.

rangernumber-x

Experienced trainer
76. Go around, and shout repetedly "STRANGER DANGER!" when a member of staff asks if you need any help.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Scream "GET OUT OF MY HEAD STUPID VOICES!" whenever someone speaks over the intercom.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
79. Fill your cart with everything, and leave it in the middle of nowhere, fill another cart, and leave.

epic man

STOP ACTA EVERYWHERE
82-ish
scream "CHILD SLAVES EVERYWHERE!" near a door!

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
84. Go to the electronics section, steal an employee's iPod and say, "I thought you were giving out free samples."

epic man

STOP ACTA EVERYWHERE
86-ish
scream you have a bomb when your playing the legend of zelda ocrina of time on a 3ds

Status
Not open for further replies.