• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

1/2 Stage/s!

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
stat boosters/decreasers either decrease/increase a stat by 1 or 2 stages...so how much is 1 or 2 stage??

Mewalga_702

imTBCL_Luis on chat!
idk, i never understood that either, and i havent found anything that helps on serebiis sites >_>

ahmad_bulba

that helps...a bit...but i wanna know the exact amount..even i know that its a good amount..

ahmad_bulba

i didnt understand that..:p...help anyone?

Villi

Shimama!
I think its saying that up one stage cause a damage increase of 1.5. Two stages is 2x.

Going down, -1 stage is .666, while -2 is .5.

ahmad_bulba

+1.5 is too small...i think its 1.5x..

For accuracy and evasion it's different. This article is probably more clear. It also includes the multipliers for accuracy and evasion.

ahmad_bulba

Villi means 1.5x, he/she says 2x too.

oh ok...

^ yeah i knew that..i mean come on i would be in heaven if a pokemon got to its minimum accuracy after i used two sand attacks..:D

Unlucky_Absol

Objection!
I Saw somewhere (I think it was Psypokes) that it goes Something like this

+ 25% 50% 75% 100% 150% 200%

- 25% 50% 75% 100% 150% 200%

^^They Increase/Decrease By one stage.

Going up by 2 stages would just be...

+ 50% 100% 200%

- 50% 100% 200%

200% Is the Max Btw.

I Hope that helps.

--- U.A ;359;