• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

1 New Avatar!

Chapter

hello, im back sorta

What? I was alive for that. How would you know? Growing up with Kanto doesn't mean I was born the year it came out it means i played the games. :p

This is getting to become spam. Back to discussing the actual avatar.

How do you guys make that so fast? That was like 15 minutes after it was really revealed.

Greekboy

I like it, I'm just mad cause I expected something we haven't seen yet.

It looks like a Johto Pokemon, kind of... In other words, it has a good design :)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It's not bad, but already very overused. I miss his tail

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
You guessed it

Under Sugimori

mewtwo.png
Assuming it's a new form of Mewtwo thus begins the biggest crapstorm the Pokemon online community has ever seen :p

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Awesome! I hope I can find it easily

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
This thing looks awesome. but I just want to know its relation to Mewtwo. ^-^ Im guessing its a brother or something. My mind hasnt bent far enough to accept it as a "New" Form yet. It might be. I'll just ponder over this until more Info is released ^-^

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
so pretty much this is mewtwo being more of a copy of frieza......eh it's cool anyway

Kanethedragon

Veteran Pokegamer
"Mewster X" as I'm calling him until we get more info on him, looks pretty interesting, but weird at the same time. Either way, I'm going to stick with the good ol Sengo- I mean Ransei Era (there be no 4th wall breaking today!!!!!...even though this isn't really being said in the game XD)

Dreamy

I love the so called "Newtwo's" design, I think it looks amazing. I grew up with gen 1 from the age of 9, Pokemon Red and Blue debuted in the US shortly after my B-day, so I am very attached to Mewtwo, but I love the new form too.

Iblistech

Simply Fabulous
Nice new addition, even though it's getting to be a bit OU right away. Still cool though.

Cool Boy

Be fearless
Cool one I think ill use it

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
I heard on April 18th theyre release more info.
If its a new pokemon,we can obviously tell theres gonna' be a new avatar. :)