• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

1 New Avatar!

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
I heard on April 18th theyre release more info.
If its a new pokemon,we can obviously tell theres gonna' be a new avatar. :)

Unfortunately, the person on youtube who is spreading that should really learn some Japanese. As we reported last week, the bit on the 18th is just a new movie trailer

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I really don't get why some are scared to use a new avatar all because others are using it. It's a brand new avatar/batch of avatars, of course it's gonna be used a lot but then again, eventually new avatars will come and probably replace the popularity of the last avatar(s). Though I have no problem with what avatars people choose and avatars they stick to.

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
Thank you for putting it up so quickly. I love the square Mystery Dungeon ones for now, but who knows? I'm taking a liking to his new form. It's growing on me with the passing of days.

Mew The Gato

Well, Mew is still better! I remember a certain Creepypasta where Mew took its revenge... beware, Game Freak!

However, I am happy for the people who like this new avatar and will use it.

Last edited:

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Mewtwo got a new form... why does Mew not get one? :mad:

Well, Mew is still better! I remember a certain Creepypasta where Mew took its revenge... beware, Game Freak!

However, I am happy for the people who like this new avatar and will use it.
The fact that an old generation pokemon is getting a new form is news in itself.

I doubt that Mewtwo will be the only one getting a new form in generation six.