• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

1 Question

If you are hatching eggs, if you hop on the acro bike, will that count as steps? Or will it not?

Brocko18

Training telekinetic
yeah dude, of course it will.

pikachu65

Yes, it does. Try it with the ocean glitch. Works the best:) .

~Bent~

awhups
He means holding down the B button to bounce.

And while I've never tried it, I don't see why it would. Use the ocean glitch if you're that desperate for steps.

Zeeko

its cheap and silly that it works but good if your lazy like me

otherwise u can get a macro bike and try to get awesome times on cycling road like i did :p

Bad Skitty

Caught em' all
use the mach bike...it goes fast and those steps go much quicker. get a pokemon with magma armour (slugma) in your party and it will speed up egg hatching even more. emerald only for the pokemon trick