• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

1 vs. 25!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow XD001

Darn it. I goofed. I completely forgot about Pokémon Dash, sorry. :( I'll just leave the question the way it is and we'll just base it off of those four answers, okay? Once again, sorry.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
This one was actually really easy for me.

Not that I'm telling you to make them harder.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Sent in my answer!

Shadow XD001

So far, 17/22 have sent in their answers. I'll wait a little bit more until ending it and starting the next question.

Shadow XD001

Okay, times up! Since my previous post no one else sent in their answers! *sob* The correct answer to Question #3 is C. Pokémon Ranger! (Well, out of those choices) I could see why some of you said Pokémon Sapphire but I meant the first for the DS. 2 people got that wrong. piplup911 and.... *gasp* Blue Snover! Don't worry, Blue Snover you still have 1 life left! Sorry piplup911 and everyone else who didn't PM me any answer (you know who you are) but you are out! That leaves 16 Mob Members left and BS only have one life left!

With 8 Mob Members out (I'm pretty sure I counted right), BS you have earned $100,000 and can use the Sneak-peek lifeline which gives you and you only a sneak-peek at the next question with answers!

So, Blue Snover, do you want the money or the mob? Please PM me.

Last edited:

piplup911

Piplup is cool
Question #3: What was the first Pokémon game to be on the Nintendo DS?
A. Pokémon Sapphire
B. Pokémon Diamond/Pearl
C. Pokémon Ranger
D. Pokémon Rumble Blast

You should be more clear in your question. Technically the first game to be on the DS was pokemon sapphire. Since sapphire is playable on the DS, it is technically on the DS. The first game released on the DS was indeed ranger. Not trying to sound rude, but this could be a source of confusion to many people.

Shadow XD001

You should be more clear in your question. Technically the first game to be on the DS was pokemon sapphire. Since sapphire is playable on the DS, it is technically on the DS. The first game released on the DS was indeed ranger. Not trying to sound rude, but this could be a source of confusion to many people.

Well, you and Blue Snover were the only ones confused about that but I do see what you mean. If the question wasn't that clear, you guys could have told me beforehand. Besides, I sent you message saying that the question was asking the first one made on the DS but you never responded.

Ioneos

old geezer
Right, but if you did anything other than sending in the right answer, then you lose. *drops topic*
will the days/periods between questions become shorter the longer we go on?

Status
Not open for further replies.