• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

+1 with tackle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda a stupid question but its been a long time since I've picked up my PMD sky game....so I started getting bored with black and white and picked up my PMD game and noticed that my hero eevee had a +1 with its tackle attack...I don't remember how I powered it up and would like to do that with moves on my other teammates..so anyone know how to do that XD? Oh, and I've beaten the game so there shouldn't be any restrictions.

You leveled up your Tackle attack with a Ginseng. They're really rare btw. I get my Ginsengs from the Wondermail S Generator.

emogirl

Panda-chan.
I have a bunch of ginseng saved up, I should probably use them, this was a great reminder, xD. You can get them for doing missions, and I think in the fighting dojo, that's probably why I have so many. :p

theyre rare? in pmd rrt my feraligatr has water gun +6 i think.

Yeah, except we're talking about PMD2, and not PMD1.

I think I got a Ginseng once from exchanging a Prism Ticket in Sky.

emogirl

Panda-chan.
What do you mean, +1? Sorry, I haven't played PMD in awhile.

When you look at the attack in your moves menu, it shows up as, in this case, Tackle +1, just like that. It means it's power has been increased or something, due to the usage of Ginseng..

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
on PMD 2 before the great game loss of 2011 I had 7 ginsiengs on my infernapes close combat all found without wondermail generator

You wouldn't believe the kind of power a Tackle+60 has.

CeleTran

Trapped
I've been farming Mt. Mistral in Time for Ginsengs to power up my Delcatty's Shock Wave (at +24 or +29 at the moment, I think). I'd farm them in Zero Isle South, but it's a bit risky since I can't guarantee an Escape Orb and I can only make it to B39F so far.

I wish I could find WM codes for Ginsengs but nobody ever posts/makes them.. sigh

I've been farming Mt. Mistral in Time for Ginsengs to power up my Delcatty's Shock Wave (at +24 or +29 at the moment, I think). I'd farm them in Zero Isle South, but it's a bit risky since I can't guarantee an Escape Orb and I can only make it to B39F so far.

I wish I could find WM codes for Ginsengs but nobody ever posts/makes them.. sigh

Sadly, the WM Generator for Time/Darkness went offline sometime last month, so unless there's another generator I don't know about, WMs for Ginsengs can no longer be made.

CeleTran

Trapped
Sadly, the WM Generator for Time/Darkness went offline sometime last month, so unless there's another generator I don't know about, WMs for Ginsengs can no longer be made.

I saw that a few days ago when I got back into PMD after two years. I'm hoping someone adds another one, but I doubt they would as I figure most people play Sky now.

I saw that a few days ago when I got back into PMD after two years. I'm hoping someone adds another one, but I doubt they would as I figure most people play Sky now.

Well, that's not entirely true. A lot of people still play Time/Darkness (including myself), so the loss of the generator is of a great impact.

If you didn't know, right before the generator went offline, the person who ran the site was asking for 2,000 USD to keep it running for another year. I'm guessing that didn't happen.

Trakyan

WM generators are cheating, seriously what is a +60 tackle for? i dont like ginsengs for some reason, i used one on my treeckos pound and that was one reason i restarted the game...

CeleTran

Trapped
Trak, Ginseng-boosted moves are very useful for fighting hacked teams over Wi-Fi. One I fought had 3 Kecleons and a Darkrai with Time Tripper and Dark Void, and all of their attacks were at +127 (which I assume is the maximum). A +127 Fury Swipes did around 450 each to my Kecleon even with equal stats as theirs..

For in-game purposes, boosted Wide Slash or Discharge/Earth Power/Blizzard/etc are very helpful in Monster Houses.

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
You leveled up your Tackle attack with a Ginseng. They're really rare btw. I get my Ginsengs from the Wondermail S Generator.

I only got like 3 ginseng in whole Red Rescue Team xD

Status
Not open for further replies.