• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

1 year in Serebii.net forum!!

chap196

1 year has past since I first rate in serebii, anyway this is the same team as the first post, but with better move set and more.

Zebstrika
Item Muscle Band
Nature Adamant/Jolly
Ability Sap Sipper
EVs 252 Attack/ 252 Speed/ 4 HP
Move Set
Wild Charge
Flame Charge
Return
Double Kick
Just a Physical Attacker, but it is quite fast

Swanna
Item Focus Sash
Nature Timid
Ability Big Pecks
EVs 252 Special Attack/ 252 Speed/ 4 HP
Move Set
Scald
Air Slash
HP Fire
Tailwind
This Pokemon is used to Tailwind support other Pokemon especially Crustle. Swanna is usually my lead.

Stoutland
Item Choice Band
Nature Jolly
Ability Intimidate
Move Set
Return
Crunch
Wild Charge
Superpower
This pokemon has really high attack with Choice Band and high Speed with Swanna's Tailwind.

Stunfisk
Item Leftover
Nature Calm
Ability Static
EVs 252 HP/ 252 Special Attack/ 4 Defense
Move Set
Thunderbolt
Earth Power
Surf/Toxic
HP Ice/Protect/Yawn
Should I put Stunfisk as a Special Attacker or Toxic Staller?

Lilligant
Item Life Orb/Wise Glasses
Nature Modest
Ability Own Tempo
EVs 252 Special Attack/ 252 Speed/ 4 HP
Move Set
Quiver Dance
Teeter Dance
Petal Dance
HP Rock
One of my Special Attacker, should I change Teeter Dance to something else?

Crustle
Item Salac Berry
Nature Adamant
Ability Sturdy
Move Set
X-Scissor
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Shell Smash
This is one of my favorite Pokemon because it is really good at sweeping.

I cannot change my Pokemon though.

Last edited:

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Go with Intimidate as the ability on Stoutland; Stoutland would enjoy the pseudo-defence buff from Intimidate.

Personally I'd go with Surf > Scald and Yawn as the last move on Stunfisk. Yawn's a great move not just in battles but also in catching Pokemon. Scald and Yawn sort of clash on this set due to the fact they're both used for their status effects, so opt for more power with Surf. Modest as the nature so Stunfisk's attacks do more damage.

Sleep Powder > Teeter Dance on Lilligant. Sleep Powder really helps in setting up Quiver Dances, from my experience with Lilligant. I'd opt for Wise Glasses as your item as it doesn't cause recoil, allowing Lilligant to set up more and sweep for longer periods of time.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
You've come a long way, and you're one of the better Raters here now. Congrats.

Use Hp [Fire] on Swanna to hit Ferrothorn, as otherwise it walls you.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Agh....you guys are fast. I wanted to, at least, rate one poke....thanks...

Anyways, congratulations, Chap! Looks like you've learned "how to rate"
That's good...I've always believed in you! Congrats, again.

chap196

Thank you for the reply everybody. I would change Stoutland ability to Intimidate, I will put Surf instead of Scald and Yawn as a option. Sleep Powder instead of Teeter Dance and HP Fire instead of Ice Beam. Thanks for the reply again! Changes are in Bold.