• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

10,000,000 Posts

GuardChomp

(︶_︶)╭∩╮
^Uhh huh... Keep dem posts Coming!

Psycho Cut

Woo! That's a lot of posts...

Hey hey, don't I get a prize for contributing? :<

In all seriousness, this is some pretty cool news. Congrats, people of Serebii.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Congrats longsiu! I will remember you in dis pic! Everyone VM him he's famous!

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
Woohoo, we collectively have no life!

10,000,000 is a huge number. I wonder if that includes the forums which don't add to your post count...

iron535

wee. I barely contributed... :p
well congrats everyone. ten million clicks of the mouse. 'tis a number worthy of praise.

Lyra_Lover1022

Click my eggs/add me
10,187,318 right now. I hope to be a huge part of this soon. Like, I want to be one of the people that drastically increase the numbers. Not currently, but soon.

VizardBlue

no, you are dead.
Now take out all the annoying one-liners, mis-spelled (i'm such a hypocrite woo), bad grammar(hyprocritenazilol), or trolls/idiots/bigots posts, and see how many we have.

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
This makes me want to say: "IT'S OVER 9000!!!" Yet, this isn't even close to the actual number!:p

Redphienix

41 Days of Black
I definitely half wittedly and rather exhaustedly clicked this thinking someone had that many themselves....

What am I on atm :think:

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
It feels pretty awesome to be part of a community that accomplished something like this. Keep up the posts everybody!

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Congrats, Serebii!! Now, 20,000,000 posts!