• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

10/5 New opening theme: "Alola!!" by Satoshi (Rica Matsumoto) w Pikachu (Ikue Ohtani)

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
The full version is also on iTunes Japan.

Bought it. I like it overall, though I still like XY&Z more.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
That was a pretty good opening. I liked Solgaleo and Lunala's appearances.

Holy157

Now it's only a matter of time until we get some awesome covers of this, considering there's no lack of talent on Youtube.

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
This opening is pretty solid. Not the best, but solid. 0:43~0:49 and 1:00~1:06 are probably my favorite parts.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I liked the animation of the opening. Like a lot.

I also like Lillie having an Egg hinted. Also just the theme of it all. Looks like a promising season!

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Awesome opening! My eyes popped out by how fluid the animation is and how alive every character was. The theme song sounded really nice! I can definitely hear the determination and happiness in Ash and Pikachu.

Remix2

While the animation was Good and the music is quite decent, the opening itself wasn't that excited given that there no foreshadowing of characters and Pokemon captures other then Lille getting a egg.

Last edited:

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Can understand Blissey with Nurse Joy present (although I thought Comfey would be her Pokemon) but any guesses why Dugtrio and Raichu were there?

nuzamaki90

While the animation was Good and the music is quite decent, the opening itself wasn't that excited given that there no foreshadowing of characters and Pokemon captures other then Lille getting a egg.

And Ash catching Grubbin

The opening was really good and I really liked the song. Rica never fails to make a good track.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I enjoyed the scene of Pikachu vs Mimikyu, Solgaleo, etc. for the sole reason that it showed battles can still be fluid and dynamic. I hope that's not just a fragment of OP animation.

Irina

ready for Gen 8
Lillie getting this egg in the opening. Maybe Alolan Vulpix?
The opening is very lovely. Better than the 1st opening from the XY series.
And Solgaleo in that opening. This Pokémon looks amazing.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Anyone else noticed Rowlet sleeping on top of Alolan Exeguttor as the group is dancing along "Aiyaya!"?! :D

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Lillie getting this egg in the opening. Maybe Alolan Vulpix?
The opening is very lovely. Better than the 1st opening from the XY series.
And Solgaleo in that opening. This Pokémon looks amazing.

If that isn't going to be a Vulpix, I'll eat a Muk. It looks exactly like the Vulpix egg from the Advance Generation series, in the episode where Pikachu masters Volt Tackle.

Anyone else noticed Rowlet sleeping on top of Alolan Exeguttor as the group is dancing along "Aiyaya!"?! :D

Yeah, I did. That was cute.

Masterofpokemon95

Anyone else noticed Rowlet sleeping on top of Alolan Exeguttor

Rowlett confirmed as ging waiting for ash/gon to capture him. ..HXH reference