• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

100 battles in a row is a lot easier than I expected

Skyshaymin492

Dimensional Traveler
I went through the survival mode in battle revolution with only a team consisting of an Electivire, a Latias, a Heatran, a Deoxys, a Shaymin, and a Darkrai. I'm not sure why some people call it hard, cause the very first time I tried it, I got through it with hardly any problems. Although, I'm guessing that part of this is due to the fact that I managed to perfect my timing on the wheel so that every time I got either Restore Everything(on all six), or Restore all Hp(once again, on all six.) It helps to not use an item that has to constantly be restored, berries, single use feathers, etc.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
That and 5/6 of your team is Ubers. Not only that, was it level 50 or open?

Skyshaymin492

Dimensional Traveler
I was using level 100, and technically, Heatran isn't an uber, although in is in the top five standard.

Skyshaymin492

Dimensional Traveler
The only problem with using Darkrai is that fog makes Dark Void unusable.

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
Incidentally, does anyone have a walkthrough of 100-man mode? There is none on Serebii.net.

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
@W.T.

Here are some tips based on my experience with the Lv 50 All mode of the Survival Battle.

1) When you realize that the pool of Pokémon being used in the Courtyard Colosseum is rather shallow, then dealing with the trainers there wouldn't be so hard. As long as you know how to deal with those Pokémon, then you should be able to survive. Honestly, the same Pokémon tend to show up A LOT.

2) The wheel's layout never changes, so all you have to do is to aim for one specific spot every time. Release your dart when it touches the area between the green and white wedges. You'll most likely end up with the Complete Restore All, HP Restore All, or the Status Affliction Restore All options. (But of course, you will want to aim for the Complete Restore All.)

3) *Personal Experience* When you get to higher levels, you'll notice that going on the brute force offensive won't work all the time. Some hard-to-take-down Pokémon like Cresselia (Double Team, Toxic, Future Sight, ???), Spiritomb (Calm Mind, Dark Pulse, Hypnosis, ???), Lapras (Substitute, Whirlpool, Double Team, Perish Song), Froslass (Double Team, Hail, Blizzard, ???) tend to appear a lot in some of these trainers' teams. My Leech Seed-Protect-Leftovers Ludicolo loves stalling those Pokémon.

No, I'm not suggesting that you get a Ludicolo with Leech Seed. The point is that having a variety of strategies on your team has its advantages as it helps you adapt to different situations.

4) Always keep the fog in mind, but don't let the fog make you scared. Getting scared ruins your focus.

5) Think like a competitive battler, I guess? A competitive battler takes note of the strengths and weaknesses of both his Pokémon and his opponent's Pokémon. He also takes note of the status of the battle (weather effects, status ailments, etc). From these, he should make his decisions accordingly.

Ditto123

~Word~
i think the reason that it was so easy was b/c u used 5 legendaries

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
i think the reason that it was so easy was b/c u used 5 legendaries

Probably. I recall doing that challenge a while ago when I was still really interested in Battle Revolution, and I remember how hard it was to do a 100 straight-win streak in Survival Battle mode. I didn't have a team full of Legendaries like others, so maybe that's why it was so hard. I think my team consisted of: Lucario, Dragonite, Vaporeon, Electivire, Infernape, and Empoleon. I recall managing to start off the challenge on a good note, but then slipping as I got closer to 100 wins.

card986

there all ubers no wonder it was easy... i can do that with uu's

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
I gave up at 89 because basically all i saw were Frosslass and spiritomb.

My MAROWAK ;105; pwnd and only fainted twice. (D*** you, Frosslass)
KINGDRA ;230; never fainted.

RedGyarados1

I remember there being many Walrein that almost always seem to hit with
Sheer Cold. I used ubers, but I was also more concerned about beating the
game at the time instead of what I used.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
I beat it. It took a few days because I did it a bit at a time when I had some time on my hands instead of all at once. It was pretty easy though, especially once I got the hang of making the roulette wheel do whatever I wanted.
I used a couple of ubers (shock horror!) because I wanted the coupons, not an honourable battle with 100 evenly-matched noble samurai. I basically used Mewtwo for most of it, although the rest of my team still saw plenty of use.

Suicunerider

wave requiem
Yeah, I cheated and used 00bers too. I already had the team in place, since you kind of need them for the final round in Stargazer Colosseum, plus what better way to get rid of that INCREDIBLY ANNOYING FOG than with Kyogre's drizzle?

Kaz~

Banned
Just use a Machamp!!!

kingflygon

The Flygons Are Here
im gonna use a hail team to beat it witch has abamasnow , swampert ,froslass ,fortress ,fire pokemon , then . . . .

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
I actually had quite a bit of trouble with the 100-man. But then I got bored of it and gave up.

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
look at my vids links in the sig

and check out http://nolegendspbr.blogspot.com/ for frequent wifi battles from a friend of mine and i and click on the links ONCE please :)

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
Ubers cough cough