• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

100+ New Avatars

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Figure I'll go live with these. Dream World artwork. Have all Kalos Pokémon, any alternate forms of them, and Fairy Arceus :)

Here are some examples

493-fairy.png
650.png
662.png
669-white.png
666-ocean.png
676-kabuki.png
676-dandy.png
675.png
681-b.png
709.png
697.png
704.png
706.png
712.png
717.png

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Looks great! Thanks Serebii!

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Looks good. Thanks a lot ^^

SmartD

Pretty cool. I'll likely use these in the future.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Only way I'll get to use most of the Vivillon forms ;)

very nice work.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Ah, and so my secret love affair with the Dream World artworks continues. These all look excellent. I especially like Yveltal, Trevenant, and the Furfrou trims.

I noticed that you also added the remaining Genesect arts as well as those for BW Kyurem; thank you sooo much for those! Now I can finally use the DW artwork of my favorite Pokémon that isn't poor Dunsparce :p

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Holy crap yes!! I was waiting for these to switch to High Plains Vivillon X3

Many Thanks Serebii X33

Mew The Gato

Why does Arceus become all pink?... no worries. I love pink! 83

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
Yesss, I was happy enough with Tyrantrum's sprite before, but having the DW art is even better <3. Thanks!

skittlepup

Braixen is MINE ;)
Thanks for these avatars Serebii! :D

Canada

Banned
lmao thnx mane =)))))))))))))))))